Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Donald J Trump approval rating was 40% and is now 38% and dropping. Folks who voted for him are bailing. How does he spin THAT REALITY?

The Donald J Trump approval rating was 40% and is now 38% and dropping. Folks who voted for him are bailing. How does he spin THAT REALITY?

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

• Thirty-eight. Oh, I love how it keeps dwindling. = )

Don't know, but he'll come up with something. He always does.

Election 2016 trump donald trump donald presidential debate
      January 18, 2017 1:04 PM MST

No surprise there, if it's even true. The partying adolescent reprobates ALWAY hate dad when he comes home and stops their their "fun".
      January 18, 2017 2:56 PM MST

Oh yea. Those clueless voters from before? They made their bed and now have to lie in it.
      January 18, 2017 2:58 PM MST

He doesn't need to spin a thing. He got what he wanted. Do you think he really cares?
      January 18, 2017 3:02 PM MST

• Well, it's always been my belief that Trump will stab those who voted for him in the back.. he used them..played them for fools.. One day they will wake up.. . whether they can do anything at that point I don't know.. whether they will learn from this, again I don't know.. it's dangerous to have such (I cannot say what I want to here or I will get deleted.) people who CAN cause this... and I don't know what can be done about that either... 
      January 18, 2017 4:15 PM MST

Trump is exactly who I voted to be my president and he is doing exactly what I wanted and expected him to do. This post was edited by my2cents at January 18, 2017 5:27 PM MST
      January 18, 2017 4:35 PM MST

I don't think it is helpful to call people names.  If you want someone to understand where you are coming from, explain it instead of belittling them.  Informative debate allows people to see the other side.  What you are doing just confirms their impression of a Trump supporter.  Say something that might get her to change her mind about him.  

As of this writing, Trump isn't the President yet, so he hasn't officially done anything yet.  Only time will tell whether he makes good on his promises.   
      January 18, 2017 5:00 PM MST

Daydream, I'm sorry you have been getting beaten up for speaking your mind.  You are entitled to your opinion.  I am an optimist by nature and I sincerely hope that Trump will surprise us and do right by the country.  As I stated below to Lick, only time will tell what kind of President he will make.  If he doesn't follow through, oversteps, does something illegal, or any number of negative things, he will be impeached.  
      January 18, 2017 5:05 PM MST

The reality here is that this poll numbers , just like all the rest for the past several months, are a lie.  George Soros (Obamas and Clintons and others Puppeteer) and the rich elite aka The NWO own the Media outlets and are ordered to print what the rich want them to print and this has been the way for decades.  The trouble is that people are so brain washed to believe what the Media says, right or wrong so these numbers are fake just like the Media, especially CNN
      January 18, 2017 4:26 PM MST

I hate to disappoint you Rosie, but I do not know one single person who supported Trump who is unhappy with how has been handling the transition, picking his cabinet, or anything else. Wherever the pollsters are getting those numbers must be the same place they got the numbers that predicted a Hillary Clinton victory. How'd that work out for ya?

If anything, I am more ecstatic today than I was on election day -- less than two days left in the Obamanation we have had to live with over the last eight years. Good Riddance Barack. Don't let the door hit you in the @ss.
      January 18, 2017 4:33 PM MST

• I'm sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree. I hope the door hits him in the @$$, and hard.
      January 18, 2017 4:37 PM MST

To paraphrase a quote:

Vote in haste, repent at leisure.
      January 18, 2017 5:00 PM MST