Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » Could I have gone over to the Dark Side?

Could I have gone over to the Dark Side?

I just noticed that I now carry the Mark of the Beast on my avatar. The curse of Revelation, the dreaded 666 appears below it. Is this significant? Has the Devil stolen my soul? Will I be banned from answerMug? Could I be the next Ghostrider? Does aM have a resident exorcist?

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

anything is possible but i would hope not
      January 18, 2017 1:42 PM MST

• All's well, Pearl. Sapphic Heart saved me. She dragged me back from the very edge of the pit. She's my hero. 
      January 18, 2017 1:51 PM MST

I survived this, and 6666 too. Between, you're an angel now... my guardian angel, don't forget the watchdog too. 
      January 18, 2017 1:43 PM MST

• I need some generous person to like this question to get me out of trouble. Puhleeze? Anybody? Help! 
      January 18, 2017 1:44 PM MST

There, you got it. :-)
      January 18, 2017 1:47 PM MST

• Thank you so much, Saphhic Heart. I'm gonna nominate you for aM's next Hero Award. You saved my soul. 
      January 18, 2017 1:49 PM MST

Aww. I once was a superhero. But that's was then.
      January 18, 2017 2:30 PM MST

this too shall pass
      January 18, 2017 1:44 PM MST

• Yeah, right. That's what the doctor told the guy with a kidney stone.

Oh, hey, you're right. It's happened already. I'm saved!
      January 18, 2017 1:46 PM MST

• You'll get a three hour time out for that Didge! Give in to the Dark side of the Force, you knob!

January 18, 2017 1:46 PM MST

• It's downhill all the way from here, Rooster. I guess I'm just depraved. 
    Hmm, depraved as well as decrepit? That's a worry. :( 
      January 18, 2017 1:48 PM MST

• I'm sorry, my friend. Your soul is beyond redemption. Hey listen, before your soul is dragged into Oblivion, can I stake my claim on that magic Didgeridoo of yours?
      January 18, 2017 1:59 PM MST

• Sure, Corey, consider it yours. I hope you play it better than I do, though. 
    Just remember this: while regular music makes use of sharps and flats, didgeridoos use flats and flatulents And when I play it, believe me, it sounds more flatulent than musical. (Or at least, that's what the guy who tried to teach me to play it said.)
      January 18, 2017 2:14 PM MST

• Lol, I've never even seen one before so I'm sure your playing is far better.
      January 18, 2017 2:59 PM MST

• I suspect that you are in far less danger of being banned or deleted right now than I am and you are a good soul so you are safe I think.. well you're still here so that's a good sign...

ON a serious note.. I once had to have the Darth Vader talk with my oldest son.. I said to him there was so much potential for good in him, but that he also had this danger of turning to the dark side and of everything being lost for him and his future..  For some reason he actually listened to me.. tried hard at school, got away from bad influences and things that might have sent his life in a totally different direction.. and he's now a totally respectable adult with a responsible job who talks with a VERY posh English accent .. so there's hope for you if you ever need me to give you the same lecture about turning to the dark side :P
      January 18, 2017 3:16 PM MST

• A motivational speech with a Starwars theme, I can dig that. I like it!
      January 18, 2017 3:46 PM MST

• A generous offer, Daydream. Glad it worked out for your son. Like Corey, I love the idea of Star Wars motivation. It seems to have struck just the right note. 
      January 18, 2017 4:35 PM MST

Sorry, you don't fit the bill. 

That is a compliment if you missed it.
      January 18, 2017 3:22 PM MST

• Aww...
      January 18, 2017 4:32 PM MST