Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » if i go fix the last part of my facial scar

if i go fix the last part of my facial scar

i had procedures on my face loong time ago, and the scar was fine but the sides of the scar were ugly, tey needed to be fixed ...

each sides looked like a bump, ...

i had one side fixed in 2014 , FINALLY .... 

and i gotta say it reallllllyyy improved the look of it ...

but i left the other side idle ..... basically its just that its ugly because its a bit like an excess of skin  ... and it look like a bump 

i guess if i go fix that last ugly side on my cheek , it would finally look normal .... and i would have much more chance in romance .....

because i dont date becaue of that ... i know its ugly 

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

If that's you in that avatar picture, you have nothing to worry about because you are one handsome bugger!!!!
      January 18, 2017 5:26 PM MST

• We all have flaws, and remember..............there are many people that aren't going to judge what's on the outside. You just need to find someone like that. She's out there........somewhere.
    I don't see anything wrong with your looks. Sounds like you need some more self confidence. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 18, 2017 7:25 PM MST
      January 18, 2017 5:57 PM MST

• I have about five scars across my chest made with a box cutter. And one across an eyebrow. With time they have faded but for a long time they were very evident. I never covered or hid them. Honestly I was sorry to see them fade. They don't mean that much. They are just part of your history. But if they bug you, by all means get them fixed.
      January 18, 2017 8:34 PM MST