Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Answermug is a pain in the ass on a mobile

Answermug is a pain in the ass on a mobile

fiest of all, sorry 

i know i should more use a computer ....

i lefft my laptop outdoors ... at the tent i slept  lol

idon care but on a mobile this site is frikkin annoyin ...

it seems it do it on purpose .....

reloads the page randomly ......

log you out after 2-3 minutes ... by random like that...

but anywahs the most annoyin is trully the random page reloading ....

cant use this site properly ..

i try readin comments but it at least reloads the page 10 times before i can even read all comments peope left me GEEEZ 

Posted - January 19, 2017

Responses

• I primarily use mobile and I have had none of these problems. In order to stay logged in, tap the checkbox that says either "Remember Me" or "Stay Logged In" when you sign in. I don't remember which it's called. It could also be your device or your browser. I used to use Firefox mobile and I could never switch to the second page, it would jump to a couple weeks back. I've had the most success with the Chrome, Opera, and Yandex mobile browsers. Try one of those and see if that changes anything.
      January 19, 2017 8:52 AM MST

• Don't know much about mobile set-ups here but I had some trouble like that and I just did a hard refresh and logged out and used CCleaner to clean out my cache and history and it.s been fine since. Looks like maybe you need to speak with one of the Mods about this. I haven't seen anyone else complain about it. Some of these sites aren't mobile friendly but I know some people here that use phones and iPads just fine here.
      January 19, 2017 8:55 AM MST

• its also a pain in the butt on desktops too.. 
      January 19, 2017 12:01 PM MST

Oooo, what service do you have? Where are you? Are you using your data, or a wifi? I have an iPhone and an iPad. Both work fine. It does sign you out if you go to another site. What I do is go on another site on my iPad, so I don't get signed out with my phone. It didn't use to be like this, but now it is. Sorry you are having so much trouble. 
      January 19, 2017 12:26 PM MST

You might need a patch or update for a bug fix. Also, check your settings that they're correct and your firewall.
      January 19, 2017 12:28 PM MST