Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Rick Perry, Energy Department Secretary nominee, expresses regret for pledging to abolish the Energy Department. No kidding? Why?

Rick Perry, Energy Department Secretary nominee, expresses regret for pledging to abolish the Energy Department. No kidding? Why?

Posted - January 19, 2017

Responses

Because he wouldn't have had a sweet job offer!
      January 19, 2017 9:17 AM MST

Yep. Money talks loud and clear! Thank you for your reply Mr.B and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      January 20, 2017 4:37 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

Well, he had NO idea what the Energy Department did.  It SOUNDS like it's about regulating oil and gas, and that's why he wanted to abolish it.. But, it's NOT about that at all.   Now, you'd THINK that a man who would run for president would know SOMETHING about how the government works.. But, this Texas boob knows NOTHING..  Trump doesn't know anything either, so maybe it'll work out.

excon
      January 19, 2017 9:29 AM MST

Birds of a feather flock together my friend.  They all speak the same language. Nincompoops the lot of them.  All are ignoramuses...but very wealthy so apparently that makes up for all they lack. Currently I'm wearing a black top and dark grey sweats. My mourning attire for this day  for we the people because the small orange man takes power today. Woe is us! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday excon! :)
      January 20, 2017 4:36 AM MST