Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Do you respect those who disrespect other people? Why?

Do you respect those who disrespect other people? Why?

Posted - January 19, 2017

Responses

• I respect people who have earned it. I wouldn't withdraw that respect solely because I disagreed with their assessment of somebody else. 
      January 19, 2017 3:23 PM MST

Do  you respect  Trump? He disrespects everyone but Putin and himself. I have zero respect for him. Thank you for your reply Didge and Happy Friday! :)
      January 20, 2017 2:05 AM MST

No.  They don't deserve it.
      January 19, 2017 5:30 PM MST

I agree with thee MaCC. Those who disrespect others are unworthy of being respected. In my opinion. You are not entitled to receive what you deny to others. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      January 20, 2017 2:07 AM MST

• I try to live by rule of treat others as they treat you.... I don't put up with any bull shizit.... and I can crush a fool if they fling it at me.... And if someone attacks someone I care about or disrespects them .... I'll cut  a bee-ach or fool..... Other than that I'm sugar and spice and something and nice. I forget the question .... 
      January 19, 2017 7:05 PM MST

Hahahahahahaha! Cute Jaimie. Very cute. You just caused my first giggle of the today. Nice way to start it for which I thank you. I think those who disrespect others are not worthy of being respected. And also you are not entitled to receive what you deny others. In my opinion. I'm no one's doormat or punching bag. I don't initiate confrontation. I usually walk away and let the confronters hang in the wind looking foolish. It's easier on me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      January 20, 2017 2:10 AM MST

I'm in no way like these gang bangers. However, there is this orange guy I keep hearing about. I really don't respect him. This post was edited by Zack at January 20, 2017 2:10 AM MST
      January 19, 2017 7:37 PM MST

Condolences sweetie.  Condolences to all of us anti-orange man folks and there are millions of us. You know what today is Zack. :(   I think those who disrespect others are unworthy of being respected and what they deny to others they are not entitled to receive. The only folks the orange guy respects are Putin and himself. Everyone else he disrespects and feels contempt for. I have no respect for him and a lot of contempt. Sad to say goodbye to President Obama. I will miss him dearly but I have a feeling he will not stay on the sidelines. I think he'll be fired up to stay and fight for causes he feels deeply about. It helps that he and his family will stay in D.C. for a couple of years till the youngest daughter graduates from high school. I look forward to hearing from him. We will need him a lot. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      January 20, 2017 2:15 AM MST