Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Are Millenials actually comfortable in skinny jeans or do they just pretend?

Are Millenials actually comfortable in skinny jeans or do they just pretend?

What about their "junk"? They must not have much...

Posted - January 19, 2017

Responses

• Skinny jeans are definitely more for their look than their comfort, otherwise I'd probably be wearing sweat pants (as it is, I don't own a pair of those). But skinny jeans are not that bad--as long as you buy ones that aren't too restrictive, there will be plenty of room for one's "junk", even trunk junk. 

January 19, 2017 5:57 PM MST

I not a Millennial but I am comfortable in my skinny jeans. I am a female so I don't have the "junk" problem. 
      January 19, 2017 7:09 PM MST

Junk would be in the trunk towards the backend and not altogether bad ;)
      January 20, 2017 7:50 AM MST

Confusing Millennial with Emo. Not all Millennials are Emonic.
      January 19, 2017 8:45 PM MST

Don't confuse hipsters with proper millennials. The legit millennials wear repetitive stuff, like; worn sketchers, light blue jeans, and black turtlenecks. Hipsters wear heavy facial hair, sunglasses and manbuns. The millenial will have a short 90's-do, thin spectacles and a light stubble-beard. 

;P
      January 19, 2017 10:36 PM MST

I can't keep it straight, but I think I understand. There are the usual "geek culture" Millenials and then there are the "artsy pompous hipster fashion" Millenials. However, both are "BS" on the normal scale for normal people.
      January 20, 2017 7:06 AM MST