Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What is going to be your memory for today? I was (fill in the blank) when Trump was sworn in.

What is going to be your memory for today? I was (fill in the blank) when Trump was sworn in.

I remember what I was doing and where I was when JFK was assassinated, likewise when MLK was assassinated, 9/11, etc

Posted - January 20, 2017

Responses

When Trump was being sworn in, I think I was ordering pizza and drinking a beer while watching the kids play, across the street, on a "Snickers" sugar high given to them by another neighbor. liv
    Today, January 20th, 2017, it is 3:38 am.  In my memory journal I will jot down:  Don and I are discussing the Nemesis planet that is going to reek havoc on us.  It's a little early to say what sorts of history will be created; but, I do know one thing.  Seeing into the future of a few hours, I will be helping many furry friends live happy and healthy lives.  Otherwise, I'll file away on this early morning day... It's raining and even though I'm not a fan of rainfall, the flowers and Earth are happy and that makes it better for the rest of the day, after all.  Oh, and sleep is a foreign to me now.  I wave to our bed as I pass it by.  I hope to visit it again, someday, soon. ;)  This post was edited by Merlin at January 20, 2017 4:52 AM MST
      January 20, 2017 4:34 AM MST

I will be home watching as much as I can take on the telli. 
      January 20, 2017 4:40 AM MST

• Hopefully the words  .. to faithfully serve .. will make him choke!
      January 20, 2017 4:46 AM MST

• At work.
      January 20, 2017 4:55 AM MST

• I'll be having lunch and a beer, toasting to something different, as I watch the inauguration of the next president.
      January 20, 2017 6:00 AM MST

Making homemade chicken and rice soup.
      January 20, 2017 10:32 AM MST

Working to make America great again and other people rich.
      January 20, 2017 10:35 AM MST

I went to school and the outcome was already shocking of what was happening, then I come home a few hours later and he is the President.  GET REAL.

Who gets elected this fast?  Graft and corruption in front of our eyes.
      January 20, 2017 10:36 AM MST

• Not caring at all.
      January 20, 2017 7:06 PM MST