Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Which stranger's death affected you most? Why?

Which stranger's death affected you most? Why?

Posted - January 20, 2017

Responses

The Unknown Soldier. 
      January 20, 2017 7:04 AM MST

That is heartbreaking since there have been so many of them. Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      January 20, 2017 10:06 AM MST

•   January 21, 2017 12:36 PM MST

• One of my sons friends lost his dad, I never met him but when I was watching the video his wife put up on FB about his life and a bit about his accident I was bawling.  He was in a snowmobile accident 2 years ago and just lost his battle to his brain injury in October.  I just feel so bad for those kids and his wife.
      January 20, 2017 7:11 AM MST

I hope they know how you feel Jhl. It would mean so much them! Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday! :)
      January 20, 2017 10:14 AM MST

• Yes I sent my condolences.
      January 21, 2017 12:11 PM MST

• Mohammed Ali. Because of the memories of me and my mother watching his fights. I suppose.
      January 20, 2017 8:34 AM MST

He was a great man. At first it seemed he was a lightweight human being but as it turns out he was s brilliant heavyweight! The world will not see his kind again. It has been taken over by the worst common denominator..the dregs of humanity. The crapppers. The small orange man and his thugs. Thank you for your reply Lago and Happy Friday! :)
      January 20, 2017 10:09 AM MST

For some reason, it was Anna Nicole Smith. She was so young and beautiful and she had a new baby that needed her. I thought she was sexy and funny and I loved her spunk and determination. 
      January 20, 2017 8:34 AM MST

The father of her daughter has done very well by her. Possibly the only person in her entire life who really loved her except her first child who also died! So sad as it is, it could have been so much worse! Thank you for your reply PC and Happy Friday to thee!
      January 20, 2017 10:11 AM MST

Problem.  She was a drug addict and a drunk, addicted her son, left her family to be a gold digger and had not one brain in her skull.  If you think a reality show depicting the demise of a former Guess Model, crawling around under a restaurant table and so fat she couldn't even get up to her chair is funny and fun?  I'm sorry for you.  She was disgusting.   She married a billionaire and left him to die by himself as she tried to spend his money.

If that is your idea of sexy?  I'm sorry for you.   Being totally promiscuous and inviting anything into her bed so she wouldn't be alone is hardly sexy.  She'd screw anything male or female.  How fun and funny.  If she didn't die of an od she would have died of aids.

It reminds me of those who voted for Trump.  Look at the real person, not what you think you want to see.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/anna_nicole_smith_drunk_and_sl-12-2005 This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 20, 2017 10:21 AM MST
      January 20, 2017 10:12 AM MST

You seem to have the mistaken impression that I want, need or for that matter, value your opinion.  It certainly has never made sense to lower the bar, esprecially to THAT degree.  But don't lose all hope. If you're patient, you just might find someone that values it. 
      January 20, 2017 3:15 PM MST

I have no opinion either for or against Anna Nicole Smith; my comments address your reaction, Sharonna, to someone having posted something positive about her.

One of the easiest things a human being can do is to find fault in other human beings.  Degrading person for having spoken favorably about someone else is a prime example of that.  I'm sure that negatives can be identified about any person alive and any person who ever lived.  There are people whom you admire, Sharonna, who have their detractors, and there are people whom you do not admire who have their supporters.  If you were to be dragged through the mud for being on someone's side (and I'm sure that has happened in your lifetime), you may recognize that as I have stated before in these forums, it may boil down to a concept of personal opinion.  Not every person has to like everything that other people like, nor does every person have to dislike what others dislike.  You, Sharonna, are just as entitled to your opinion of Anna Nicole Smith as ProblemChild is entitled to a different opinion about her.  

I wonder why is was so necessary to you and for you to include such vigorously personal vindictiveness toward ProblemChild for seeing something differently than you see it.
    *sigh.

:|

January 21, 2017 4:04 PM MST

Ian Fraser Kilminster, better known as Lemmy. as I had been listening to his music for years, mainly in Hawkwind, though there is some Motorhead stuff I really like.
      January 20, 2017 9:51 AM MST

Apologies to thee HarryD but  I have no clue who this person is. Never heard of him. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      January 20, 2017 10:12 AM MST

• Excellent choice.
      January 20, 2017 10:20 AM MST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yao_T2adl14 This is the link to Hawkwind performing their hit single Silver Machine. Lemmy plays bass and sings lead. I can usually find the one for Urban Guerilla, I seem to be having a bit of trouble finding that just now.
      February 14, 2017 4:48 AM MST

Jesus.

I don't think I need to explain this. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 21, 2017 4:05 PM MST
      January 20, 2017 10:22 AM MST

I must admit the death of strangers don't usually affect me. However, Anton Yelchin's death is certainly a reminder we can go out at any time in any random way.
      January 20, 2017 10:34 AM MST

Robin Williams because we had a lot of the same mental health issues.
      January 20, 2017 12:50 PM MST

• Agreed!!
      January 21, 2017 12:12 PM MST

It was actually very awkward; the police found out right away that the motel room had been rented on my credit card, and there I was without a good alibi . . . 

~
      January 21, 2017 1:32 PM MST

(P.S. I don't think that "Bubble Gum" was her real name, but I had only met her an hour beforehand.   Say, by the way, do you know of any good defense attorneys?)
      January 21, 2017 4:07 PM MST

Pretty childish of the working girl to throw herself down on the floor and have a tantrum JUST because you stiffed her for the $20. That's not a very nice thing to do.  :) This post was edited by ProblemCh1ld at January 22, 2017 5:30 AM MST
      January 22, 2017 12:28 AM MST