Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Finance » What is Vladmir Putin worth? $40 billion? $200 billion? Is his massive "hidden" fortune the result of stealing from the Russian people?

What is Vladmir Putin worth? $40 billion? $200 billion? Is his massive "hidden" fortune the result of stealing from the Russian people?

That is what many murderous despots like Putin do. Steal money from the people they are supposed to serve. I wonder how many heads of state use the state as his/her own personal bank and suck money from it as fast and as long as they can?

Posted - January 20, 2017

Responses

• From what I read? He is worth 200 billion and the Oligarchs that really rule the country have even more. They all steal money from the people as it seems to be the way in Russia for many years now. From something I read recently? Putin is only a puppet to the Oligarchs. They are the true power in a totally corrupt country.
    Yes, reading through History? You'll see that there were and are many leaders who just suck the people dry of their money.
      January 20, 2017 7:31 AM MST

Which is why the pathetic small orange man worships Putin and has already sold us out to Russia. The small orange man should be impeached TODAY.  Why isn't that happening?
      January 20, 2017 10:02 AM MST

• No one is sure.   It's claimed anywhere from $150,00 to almost $200billion.
    The most common estimate is around $70billion.
      January 20, 2017 7:31 AM MST

And how do you s'pose Putin EARNED that? Thank you for your reply Glis and Happy Friday! :)
      January 20, 2017 10:00 AM MST

• I honestly don't care.
      January 20, 2017 10:21 AM MST

• Wellll in my totally non-expert opinion this is exactly why you cannot trust Russia at this point.  Is it just me.. or do other's worry about the similarities though between Trump and Putin in the respect that he might just suck the country dry? 
      January 20, 2017 7:41 AM MST

The Trump worshippers are clueless. They do not give a rat's a** that the small orange  man sold us out to Russia even before he was prez. They don't. How do you deal with that? You can't. You just think dark thoughts about them and wish them tons of trouble for what they have done to our country.  Being dumba** clueless is no excuse! Thank you for your reply DdbTD! :)
      January 20, 2017 9:59 AM MST

The way I hear it, Putin lets organised crime get away with it in Russia, provided he gets a rake-off.
      January 20, 2017 9:46 AM MST

What a sweetheart guy! The small orange man who is now head of state in the US of A worships the basta**! Go figger!  Thank you for your reply HarryD and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      January 20, 2017 9:55 AM MST

He runs RUSSIA.  Anything he wants, he gets.  I cannot imagine him paying for anything. 
      January 20, 2017 10:31 AM MST