Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why are you here instead of mindlessly staring at your TV watching all of the preparations for the inaugurination?

Why are you here instead of mindlessly staring at your TV watching all of the preparations for the inaugurination?

Shame on you

Posted - January 20, 2017

Responses

• LOL perhaps we are not mindless :) Perhaps most of us are lovely, wonderful human beings of great intelligence - well some of us :)  

I am here cos I am supposed to be doing homework.. so I couldn't be watching tv could I? Well a subtle distinction.. if i had the tv on everyone would KNOW I am goofing off and have NO willpower and self motivation.. however, while I am on computer, tapping away.. no one, except you and I, know I am not doing my homework so it looks like I am :)

In truth I think we all know I wouldn't watch that.. I despise the man and what he stands for.. i/e that a lying selfish man who uses people and takes advantage of them .. I couldn't watch that... 
      January 20, 2017 7:55 AM MST

Got work to do so we can still keep having them.
    Read this wrong.
    My bad :( This post was edited by O-uknow at January 20, 2017 9:33 PM MST
      January 20, 2017 7:58 AM MST

I can have two browser tabs open and multi-task just like a Millenial.
      January 20, 2017 8:01 AM MST

Well, I'm Not a US citizen, and don't live in US, so why would I watch Trump saying he is going to be a good president? 
    Headlines in todays paper  "Mr. Trump Goes To Washington"  First thing I thought of was the movie (1938) "Mr Smith Goes To Washington" A political comedy (spoof).. First time real life is a bigger laugh than the movies.
      January 20, 2017 9:24 AM MST

I do have it on. But not mindlessly. Pastor White is praying over the country now.
      January 20, 2017 9:41 AM MST

He can skip me, thanks.
      January 20, 2017 9:44 AM MST

She.
    But why would you not want to be prayed for? 
      January 20, 2017 9:48 AM MST

• There are many who believe the USA needs every single prayer it can get right now.. Unfortunately there are others who are not religious so feel it's pointless, I guess there are others still who feel that it's going to take more than prayers.. 
      January 20, 2017 10:50 AM MST

There's an inauguration today? I plan to watch Mythbusters all day today and then later try to do away with these butt pimples.
      January 20, 2017 9:48 AM MST