Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Did we need a Trump to prove the greatness of Obama? When he destroys everything Obama did, will we finally wake up?

Did we need a Trump to prove the greatness of Obama? When he destroys everything Obama did, will we finally wake up?

Posted - January 20, 2017

Responses

• I desperately hope so... I truly have to hope that the dipsticks who mistakenly believed all his lies will wake up and realise that he used them. Then you might all be able to work together to do something about him.
      January 20, 2017 11:03 AM MST

The "greatness" of Obama?  Presidential elections don't turn on frivolous matters such as candidate gaffes, clever slogans, or negative ads. Rather, the electorate operates on a higher plane, sorting out the unimportant debris of campaigns and rendering decisions based mostly on more fundamental questions of national direction and the performance of the incumbent (or incumbent party). In other words, there is a collective judgment in the electorate that emerges at the end of campaigns and brings a certain logic to the process.

What that tells me is that the electorate used this logic to determine that it was time to reject Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party to keep from having to endure another four years of the dangerous direction this country was headed in under the Obama regime.
      January 21, 2017 12:45 AM MST