Active Now

Urban Spaceman
Randy D
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » See? You all survived the inauguration. Aren't you proud of yourselves?

See? You all survived the inauguration. Aren't you proud of yourselves?

Posted - January 20, 2017

Responses

Yes. The best thing I've done all year. I'm sure I won't top it.
      January 20, 2017 12:39 PM MST

It will be surviving one day at a time with this guy.
      January 20, 2017 1:09 PM MST

• LOL I only survived by being a long way away from it and avoiding it like the plague
      January 20, 2017 2:30 PM MST

• Yes, we survived. I've always said that the American System is capable of surviving the best and worst that we can throw at it. We even got past the mindless and misguided  that were in the streets acting as you would expect the six year old mentality to act. It's one more result of being taught WHAT  to think instead of HOW to think.
      January 20, 2017 3:11 PM MST

• Oooh you mean the Trump supporters acting like 6 year olds.. yes I had heard that they are erm not well educated and prone to believing what they are told.. that's how Trump got in after all, by hoodwinking poor misguided and mindless people who clearly found it difficult to think for themselves. Poor souls
      January 20, 2017 3:17 PM MST

Or like Clinton supporters blaming Russia for her loss. The reason they blamed Russia is because the truth about Hillary and her campaign came out. No one denies what the emails showed. Her supporters prefer the truth stay hidden.
      January 20, 2017 8:39 PM MST

• Factually Clinton has never once said that she blames Russia. Not once, in fact she has been commended, often, for the fact that in the face of what may well have been an unfair and unethical loss for her, with even Trump admitting it was the Russians.. 
    Factually too there was NO EVIDENCE on which to convict her.. I would remind people that the emails, which were hacked were NOT sent or received by Hilary but a member of staff.. so it wasn't even her. 
    I hope this helps. I do often get most puzzled at why people seem to believe things that aren't true. 
      January 21, 2017 7:58 AM MST

I said Hillary supporters. 
      January 21, 2017 1:47 PM MST

• Ooooh I see, well thank you so much for taking the time to explain that. I do apologise but that wasn't immediately clear to me when you replied to me.
      January 21, 2017 1:54 PM MST

• I used to believe that about our system. Until yesterday.
      January 21, 2017 9:21 AM MST

Oh yeah....
      January 20, 2017 4:25 PM MST