Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didn't watch/listen to the inauguration. However I shall avidly watch the worldwide protest marches. Will The Donald declare Martial Law?

Didn't watch/listen to the inauguration. However I shall avidly watch the worldwide protest marches. Will The Donald declare Martial Law?

Does he have the authority to jail/imprison every protester and shut down Washington, D.C.? He can't shut down every city holding protesting marches in America..can he? He sure as he** can't shut down foreign country citizens who will be marching in support. How nervous will he get and how will he react to such worldwide contempt for him?

Posted - January 21, 2017

Responses

Hello Rosie:

If the governor of a state asks for federal help, you betcha Trump can STOP assembly..  In fact, I believe he WILL.  In fact, I believe it will be the match that starts a revolution.  We NEED one.

excon
      January 21, 2017 5:43 AM MST

I heard he was taking a vacation this weekend. Yesterday was a hard day and he needs his rest...

So I doubt he will even be in D.C. or any major city. Maybe he is going to his Florida retreat and watch reruns of himself on TV.
      January 21, 2017 5:45 AM MST