Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
my2cents
DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Legal » WARNING! Do not read more if you are an animal lover. A dog was found in the street badly maimed. What does the perp deserve if found?

WARNING! Do not read more if you are an animal lover. A dog was found in the street badly maimed. What does the perp deserve if found?

An animal shelter is offering $11,200 reward if you find the perp who did this. A Rottweiler was found wandering the streets of southwest Detroit. Its nose/tail/ears had been cut off. It is now living in the Mackey Center for Animal Care in Detroit .  Evil does exist and this is but one example of it.

Posted - January 21, 2017

Responses

The perp should be locked away in a psych ward or something. That's serial killer type stuff.
      January 21, 2017 5:47 AM MST

It broke my heart to read that Patch. He seems to be doing okay in the animal care shelter but can you imagine what the poor animal went through?  I hesitated asking this question but I couldn't shake it so I hope the warning was sufficient. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      January 23, 2017 4:53 AM MST

Poor dog, I hope he recovers well and finds a nice home. There is something seriously wrong with a person that does that sort of thing, they need to be in a padded cell with a straitjacket. I kinda want worse things for that person, but I want to keep it relatively tame.
      January 23, 2017 5:42 AM MST

•   January 21, 2017 6:00 AM MST

A picture is worth a thousand words. This one surely is. Thank you for your reply and the graphic Rooster! :)
      January 23, 2017 4:54 AM MST

I know exactly what Id do here but cant print it on here or Ill be thrown out. Id do the same thing to anyone attacking any women, kid, or animal and they best pray the Police find them first as this is just plain sick and the world doesn't need people like this in it
      January 21, 2017 4:43 PM MST

I totally agree with every word you wrote t-w. I'd be banned from Answermug too if I said what I'd do. The dog seems to be doing okay under the circumstances. I wonder though. This is gonna sound nuts maybe but are there dog psychiatrists? I'm gonna ask that question and probably get ridiculed for it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday!:)
      January 23, 2017 4:58 AM MST

probably an eye for an eye, thats cruel
      January 22, 2017 9:30 PM MST

It broke my heart to read that pearl. I wasn't going to ask the question because I thought it was just too horrible but I couldn't stop thinking about it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 23, 2017 4:59 AM MST

The perp has a special place in hell and it is not your affair.

What your affair is, is getting help for the animal.  That is your job.
      January 22, 2017 9:31 PM MST

Speak for yourself. Don't tell me what my affair/job is. That is not your job/affair. You do what you think is best or do nothing at all. That is not my affair/job. What is my affair/job is bringing this to the attention of other Answermuggers and asking for their opinion. Thank you for your reply. This post was edited by RosieG at January 23, 2017 5:02 AM MST
      January 23, 2017 5:01 AM MST

They deserve exactly what they did to the animal done to them. As someone else said, an eye for an eye. I don't know why some people think there should be less punishment for animal abusers than child abusers. Yes, I understand the distinction between humans and animals. As far as I'm concerned both are innocent, both are helpless and both need our protection. I hope I never see anyone abusing an animal, because I'm not sure what I'm capable of doing.

In closing, many murderers started out abusing and killing animals. I think more severe penalties should be in place. 
      January 22, 2017 10:27 PM MST

I couldn't let this go PC. I hesitated to ask the question because it is so terrible. I agree with thee. The evil ones start out young by pulling the wings off butterflies and graduate to torturing/murdering human beings. Evil is all around us.  Some of us are more vulnerable than others...animals and children and old people being among them. I just hope if there is a he** that perp rots there for eternity being subjected to having done to him/her what he/she did to that poor dog. Do you know if there are pet psychiatrists? I'm gonna ask. How does an animal get over that I wonder? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 23, 2017 7:23 AM MST
      January 23, 2017 5:05 AM MST