Active Now

Shuhak
Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Georgia Guidestones say to "keep humanity under 500 million". We are already at 7.3 billion and counting. Whom do we get rid of?

Georgia Guidestones say to "keep humanity under 500 million". We are already at 7.3 billion and counting. Whom do we get rid of?

Posted - January 21, 2017

Responses

That would be all us little people that have to go. Then the masters or whoever would realize they actually needed us because they don't want to do the peasant's work.
      January 21, 2017 6:19 AM MST

Excellent point Patch. Thank you for your thoughtful answer and Happy Saturday! :)
      January 21, 2017 8:24 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

I only recently became aware that the right wing thinks the world is over populated..  Now, that they're in a position to DO something about it, I think they WILL.. Watch what Trump DOES with his buddy, the MURDERING president of the Philippines..  

What the Germans did to the Jews and the Armenians, was just a taste of what's coming.  What???  Trump is NOT that guy???

excon
      January 21, 2017 6:23 AM MST

He is soulless and heartless and conscienceless excon. He has all the necessary requirements to be the top guy in that contest. He did compliment Duterte on his murdering of many citizens didn't he? Yes. I remember that he did that. Well I guess Putin will be complimenting him one day soon for his disregard of American citizens. Think of the very worst it can get and then double that and then multiply it by a googolplex. Big number! Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday. There are 600 marches in the US and 60 countries are participating.  Will The Donald declare martial law and arrest all marchers? Inquiring minds wanna know. :( With luck maybe one day I can be an excon too!
      January 21, 2017 8:23 AM MST