Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Mebbe the Knights Templar, Illuminati, Free Masons are behind all of this. Mystic societies run everything. What we see is a beard. Mebbe?

Mebbe the Knights Templar, Illuminati, Free Masons are behind all of this. Mystic societies run everything. What we see is a beard. Mebbe?

We the people convince ourselves that we matter. It just ain't so Joe. It just ain't so. Behind the scenes the manipulation goes on, on high. Only the cognoscenti are privy to this. The rest are dupes who grunt and sweat and work and bleat to no avail. What is planned will be carried out. As it always has been and always will be.

Posted - January 21, 2017

Responses

You left out the Council on  Foreign Relations.  Where all our politicians and their appointments come from. This post was edited by my2cents at January 23, 2017 6:55 AM MST
      January 21, 2017 6:30 AM MST

I don't even almost understand this answer m2c. What does that have to do with anything? Can you dot the i 's and cross the t's for me? Thank you for your reply. I don't get the connection.
      January 23, 2017 5:30 AM MST

The CFR is in control of both our political parties here in the USA. Both sides are members both sides pick their appointments from this group. 
    They are right there with the Illuminati and the Global New World Order.

This post was edited by my2cents at January 23, 2017 7:44 AM MST
      January 23, 2017 6:33 AM MST

How do you know that m2c? I've never even heard of them. Not that that says much. I have never heard of many many many things that others know about. Sheltered life? Lucky me!  Thank you for your additional response. Can you give me another additional reply please since I'm still not clear about this? Thank you! :) This post was edited by RosieG at January 23, 2017 8:08 AM MST
      January 23, 2017 7:46 AM MST

I first heard about them from a Pastor on TV, Irvin Baxter.  He has the show End of the Age, a magazine Endtime Magazine, and a Radio program Politics and Religion.  He also has conferences, we have been to a couple of those. He mentioned the CFR, saying a former member confirmed that they were promoting Global government. And how they are in both parties...
    I looked into it and he was correct they even post on their website about how  countries must give of solvereignty for the sake of globalization.

http://www.cfr.org/sovereignty/sovereignty-globalisation/p9903
      January 23, 2017 8:07 AM MST

• Looks like Alex has a new fan.

January 21, 2017 7:21 AM MST

To whom do you refer? You? Thank you for your response Glis and Happy Monday.
      January 23, 2017 5:31 AM MST

Iluminati, knights templar, and any other group, all part of what the Bible describes at revelation 13:1,2: "and I saw a wild beast ascending out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, and on its heads blasphemous names. Now the wild beast that I saw was like a leopard, but its feet were like those of a bear, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. And the dragon  (SATAN) gave to the beast its power and its throne and great authority." 
      January 22, 2017 11:11 PM MST

So when is this revelation  scheduled to happen Autumn? Any time frame you can share? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      January 23, 2017 5:28 AM MST

After the war that kills 1/3 of mankind, after the peace treaty, before the Mark of the Beast....
      January 23, 2017 8:13 AM MST

Revelation is a book written to inform God's servants of events that would transpire in the time of the end. (revelation 1:1,10)the time line began at the beginning of the conclusion of the system of things in 1914.
      January 25, 2017 7:35 AM MST

The ten horned beast symbolizes the world political system in existence for milleniums. It has been given authority by the dragon (Satan the ruler and manipulator of the world, 1john 5:19)this hideous looking beast is depictied with ten horns, seven heads, with ten diadems, looking like a leopard with feet of a bear, it's mouth of a lions'. The world political system controlled by Satan himself has behaved like a savage beast that has ravaged humanity to this day. It's world dominance has been total and complete thus the ten horns, the number ten symbolizing entirety of all the power the kings of the earth possess. The seven heads of the wild beast show the limit to which the beast would be allowed to develop. Each head representing a world power throughout human history, the seventh one being the Anglo-American world power. This post was edited by Autumnleaves at January 27, 2017 10:37 AM MST
      January 27, 2017 12:40 AM MST

Hi rosie, the two comments above written by me were meant for you, just so you know, happy Friday :) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at January 27, 2017 10:35 AM MST
      January 27, 2017 10:33 AM MST

Yes the New World Order (global government) The ten horned beast (EU), Leopard (Germany), Lion(UK), Bear (Russia) notice that the Eagle's wings (that were on the Lion in Dan 9) are gone. The USA is not part of this Global government. I believe the Eagle protecting woman (Israel) in Rev is the USA. This post was edited by my2cents at January 23, 2017 6:41 AM MST
      January 23, 2017 6:37 AM MST