Discussion » Questions » Politics » Since Trump has taken ALL sides of EVERY issue, NOBODY truly has a clue about what he'll actually DO.

Since Trump has taken ALL sides of EVERY issue, NOBODY truly has a clue about what he'll actually DO.

Hello:

As I read our forums, I notice that right wingers think he'll DO the right wing stuff he said he'd do, and they IGNORE the left wing stuff he said he'll do.  Left wingers IGNORE the left wing stuff he said he'd do, and are AFRAID he'll do the right wing stuff..

For example, libs will be happy if he gives EVERYBODY health insurance, like he SAID he'll do..  On the other hand, he'll make right wingers happy if he repeals Obamacare, like he SAID he'd do. 

Are you confused yet?

excon

Posted - January 21, 2017

Responses

My instincts tell me that Trump fits this definition. It is not unusual for highly successful businessmen to have some of these traits.

•  A sociopath doesn't follow the rules. He believes that the rules, laws, and norms that exist for the safety and wellbeing of everyone in society don't apply to him. He's above them, so they mean nothing.
    • A sociopath doesn't care about the consequences of her actions. She couldn't care less what she does to you. She couldn't care less for any punishment she'd receive, either. That means nothing stops her from doing what she wants to do.
    • He grows bored very easily. A sign of a sociopath is the need for change, whether it's new homes, new locations, new friends, new relationships, new jobs, new whatever. His life must always be sensational. He's a thrill-seeker, always moving on to find excitement when boredom hits.
    • A sign of being a sociopath is impulsivity. She acts quickly and without deliberation. She also has neither time nor concern for assessing hazards; she's a risk-taker.
    • The sociopath is only concerned for the present moment, the now. This is far different from serene mindfulness. A sociopath lives in the present purely for pleasure, excitement, and instant gratification.
    • Signs of a sociopath are careless and reckless behavior. He does what pleases him and what will get him ahead. He couldn't care less who gets hurt or what the consequences of his actions are.
    • The sociopath is also unpredictable and quite unreliable. If she commits to doing something but later decides that there's nothing in it for her, she won't do it. She won't apologize, either.
    • A sociopath acts immorally. Cheating, lying, stealing, violence, and more are part of who he is and what he does
    • To a sociopath, everything is a game. A sign of sociopathic behavior is the manipulating, calculating behavior that is part of the game. Oh, yeah. They must win the game.
    • Sociopaths have been called loose cannons, which is an apt summary of the traits of a sociopath.

January 21, 2017 7:21 AM MST

i dont think anyone can know that right now
      January 22, 2017 9:20 PM MST