Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I did not listen to The Donald Inauguration speech. Was it a good one or did it suck? Why do you think so?

I did not listen to The Donald Inauguration speech. Was it a good one or did it suck? Why do you think so?

Posted - January 21, 2017

Responses

• The inaugural address was a missed opportunity. What was presented was in fact a warmed over campaign speech that was out of place for the occasion. It fell woefully short of the purpose and intent of such an address. Since it wasn't Lincoln that we were listening to, it would have come across better if it had been ghost written. 
      January 21, 2017 8:08 AM MST

Was somewhat brief but very inspiring.  At first made me feel envious that I am not an American citizen and be so lucky to have such a wonderful incoming president who seems to be gifted with magical powers.

Then I thought 'maybe he is just fulla crap' . I don't know. 
      January 21, 2017 8:13 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

Well, he delivered it better than I've ever seen him do..  But, the nuts and bolts of it were classic Trump.  Anger, carnage and divisiveness took center stage..

excon

PS>  He also danced better than I thought he would..  I love him now. 

January 21, 2017 8:16 AM MST

Oh my God who are you and what have you done with my friend? You LOVE him? Oh my God! :( Thank you for your reply.... the last 4 words I don't believe at all. The first time you have lied to me.  Well. It's a small lie. Small lies are forgivable!
      January 21, 2017 9:01 AM MST

Brilliant, although he pulled most of his punches.
      January 21, 2017 8:51 AM MST

Brilliant? Sure about that? Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Saturday to thee! :)
      January 21, 2017 9:02 AM MST

i didnt hear it, i dont even have my tv hooked up, ive been more into the net these days
      January 22, 2017 9:00 PM MST