Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The Donald epitomizes "carnage". He guts health care/social safety nets/education/environment. The GREAT CARNAGER! Ain't that a shame?

The Donald epitomizes "carnage". He guts health care/social safety nets/education/environment. The GREAT CARNAGER! Ain't that a shame?

He had the nerve to speak of CARNAGE in America in his inauguration speech. That is what he brings. That is all he brings. CARNAGE except to his special privileged secure and protected people. The rest of us can go suck an egg as far as he is concerned. The Great Carnager is now free to reveal his true self. If you survive him then he favors you. The rest of us? Well we don't matter after all do we?

Posted - January 21, 2017

Responses

• I am very sure that the accursed one said a lot of utterly insulting, irrelevant and rubbish things in his speech.. I avoided listening - I think i felt too disgusted to hear the man who totally FAILED to win by a landslide, stand there and gloat.. There is nothing sane about him being there :(

SO yea carnage is an interesting one.. he CAUSES carnage as you say.. I fear for anyone who isn't a white, right wing supremacist there really :( 
      January 21, 2017 9:15 AM MST

Me too. I wonder if The Donald voters will ever realize the irreparable and evil damage they did to our country? His approval rating dropped from 40% to 37 or 38%. That is defectors who voted for him that wish to he** that  they hadn't . What a gawdawfful mess! Thank you for your reply DdbTD and Happy Saturday to thee! :)
      January 21, 2017 9:28 AM MST

• I thought that you didn't hear the speech. Or, did you hear bits and pieces and make the decision to cherry pick for the purpose of attack? Or did you listen to the op-eds after the fact to get from them what your opinion should be? It is virtually impossible to be in two places at once. Especially when your heart is with the rock throwers on 12th St. Who is raining down carnage here? As long as Trump moves to dismantle the leftist agenda and all the damage caused therein, he'll be doing what he was elected to do. Incidentally, I like the way the rock throwers singled out businesses that were key financial supporters of the Obama/Clinton agenda. 
      January 21, 2017 9:15 AM MST

• Ahh I see... so this is ALLLLLL about left vs right is it? Thank you for confirming that.. so many have accused the Trump supporters of being right wing supremacists - seems they were right then from what you say?  Most countries vote for the best man or woman for the job. It seems maybe that in this case it was more about white supremacists with a very right wing, insular agenda.

BTW just saying.. but one can say and determine that they won't watch or listen to something then end up doing so anyway..  I don't believe the original poster claimed in the statement that she didn't, in the end see the speech, she said she wasn't going to see the celebrations/ceremony.. 
      January 21, 2017 10:10 AM MST