Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The march in Chicago was cancelled. They expected 50,000 to show up. They have 150,000. Too many for cops to control. What say you Donald?

The march in Chicago was cancelled. They expected 50,000 to show up. They have 150,000. Too many for cops to control. What say you Donald?

Posted - January 21, 2017

Responses

For a place like Chicago why would it surprise anyone? It's all run by the demoncrats, they sure don't want the place cleaned up.
      January 21, 2017 11:17 AM MST

• Erm hard to see how Democrat supporters would clean up a democrat city? Am I missing something? Mind you, we shouldn't suppose that everyone who is protesting IS a democrat.. there are many people all round the world, of every colour, race and persuasion to can see the man is a hideous monster who should not be entrusted with the office he is in
      January 21, 2017 2:33 PM MST

You said it yourself, you don't see how Democrats would clean up the city, exactly my point, they created it. Are you proud of the way Madonna presented herself with her speech in front of thousands of people and on TV? shooting off her garbage mouth spewing four letter words acting like a low life ,which she is , at the same time knocking Trump, is she supposed to represent the Women movement? classy huh?
      January 22, 2017 10:56 AM MST

• Dear Tom Thumb. many thanks for your reply. I feel however that your attack on me regarding Madonna etc is misplaced.. I confess I misread something you wrote yesterday and I feel you may have misread or misunderstood me today.. I haven't the faintest idea what Madonna said or didn't say.  While she is, indeed,a woman -  I don't believe she, or anyone else have ever claimed that she represents the women's movement.. logically there were a lot of celebrities and others there, mostly to support rather than claiming to represent.  

Let's examine this garbage mouth.. now I don't know you but you would accept that rather a lot of people use similar language on a very daily basis - watch almost any American film and almost every other word is a swear word - so it would be hypocritical of us to vilify Madonna for something most people seem to do most days as a matter of course.  

I fully support the knocking of Trump.. I'd do the same in a heartbeat.. well in fact as you have seen i do!  
      January 22, 2017 11:10 AM MST