Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why should those whom Donald J. Trump refuses to support support him? They are not stupid. Why does he think they are?

Why should those whom Donald J. Trump refuses to support support him? They are not stupid. Why does he think they are?

Posted - January 21, 2017

Responses

Oh c'mon Rosie, they wanted to continue Obamas policy's, who could support that? 
       Have a great Saturday, be thankful you survived 24 hrs. of Trump already, take it a day at a time, I'll help you thru it the best I can.
      January 21, 2017 11:27 AM MST

• Interestingly I saw on FB that there's a counter that counts down the number of days left of Trump's reign.. LOL I was thinking maybe they have an app for our phones so we can reassure ourselves that it will soon be over and that time has passed already.. the mere thought that it's not now 4 years ahead of us is a real comfort to me. 
      January 21, 2017 2:09 PM MST

I'm not surprised. One of the marchers yesterday told us how many days were left of having to stomach The Donald. So everyone who is anti The Donald is interested in when we are gonna awaken from this gawd-awful nightmare! I know it is to is teach a lesson. It's just that those of us who didn't vote for the small orange man have to tolerate him along with those who worship him. Not fair! I know sweetie! Who said life was fair?  Thank you for your reply DdbTD! :)
      January 22, 2017 6:07 AM MST

Hi Rosie, I don't worship him , I just feel so much better that our Country will be proud to be American again, not be pushed around by people who tell us that we must kiss their butts and change our way of life to their ways. if they don't like our culture they can move out, we won't miss them and don't let the exit door hit you on the way out. We love our country and our culture and won't change  , no need to bit-- and complain, just leave if your not happy.
    Have a great day.MAGA.
      January 22, 2017 11:12 AM MST

Who does he not support?
      January 21, 2017 3:02 PM MST

not sure why
      January 21, 2017 4:41 PM MST