Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Did you see the latest google news headline Madonna says f*ck at the DC rally?

Did you see the latest google news headline Madonna says f*ck at the DC rally?

It really did say the full EFF word but it blinked out of my eyes like it was then censored! You do believe me dont you?

Posted - January 21, 2017

Responses

• I just had a listen and, yeah, she said it. That wasn't really the problem -- we hear it so often these days. Her inability to deliver, to read effectively, a speech which was loaded with hyperbole robbed it of any content it may have had.

That's the catch with getting somebody to lead a protest just because they're a "celebrity". Intelligence and impact would have had much more impact. 

Sorry, Madonna, you just didn't cut it. 
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 21, 2017 9:58 PM MST
      January 21, 2017 8:09 PM MST

Madonna said FK.   Alert the media. 

Are you serious.  Madonna is not the real Madonna you know.   Madonna is not a virgin.  She has been saying FK publicly as long as everyone else on tv and the media say it.

EVERYONE says it.

What century are you in?
      January 21, 2017 8:16 PM MST

• The 50,s an I hate Punk haircuts!
      January 21, 2017 8:59 PM MST

That is a picture of a skeleton.   It is not in any way indicative of a punk anything. 

If you are in the 50's then you need to wake up to the fact that the 50's have been gone for 60 years now.  How about advancing to at least the 80's?   That's when Madonna came alive and started saying FK.
      January 21, 2017 9:03 PM MST

Wow, that's really newsworthy!
      January 21, 2017 8:48 PM MST

• No. The shocking thing was her saying she wanted to bomb the white house. She's really past her 'sale by' date.
      January 21, 2017 9:03 PM MST

Does she ever say anything without using profanity? I don't believe she knows any other way to speak.
      January 21, 2017 9:23 PM MST

Wow, really Madonna used profanity? I'll have to see it to believe it! :)
      January 21, 2017 11:10 PM MST

• I think it is ridiculous that that made the news, on the other hand, with everything going on, it is more ridiculous people up im arms because some old lady said the word Fµçk. What the Funk!

January 22, 2017 5:30 AM MST

• A has been, mediocre entertainer.  Who care what she says?  And saying "f" at a rally? How bold! How moving! WOW!!
      January 22, 2017 7:06 AM MST

I have been known to utter the word a time or two.  

However, considering it was Madonna, I'm not surprised.  She's made it a career to up the shock value with her trashy behavior. 

While there are those of us that utter the "f" word now and again, it's a bit unrealistic to think EVERYONE does. I would have to do an overhaul of my belief system if I suddenly thought that  Also, if all friends were members of the "everyone" club, I might have to re-think my criteria and consider repopulation.  
      January 22, 2017 5:04 PM MST

Whoa...so???
      January 22, 2017 5:15 PM MST