Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Communication » January 21, 2017! The world showed its unity by massive marches in protest of one person. How will that person blame the media?

January 21, 2017! The world showed its unity by massive marches in protest of one person. How will that person blame the media?

The media did not invent the massive crowds or create them. They simply photographed them WORLDWIDE. The master blamer of others for his defects is gonna have a he**ya a time trying to spin this one!

Posted - January 22, 2017

Responses

• Absolutely right.. but you can bet he WILL try to put a spin on it... apparently in the news today he is saying the media are faking the pics.. lol what ALL of the media?? and worldwide too??? really??? 

The man is delusional.. someone on here suggested he isn't right in the head.. I suspect they are more right than they knew.. there's something very not right about a man who is so entirely divorced from reality and what's really going on.. It's almost as if it is a mental disease.. maybe a personality disorder? 
      January 22, 2017 3:29 AM MST

OF course he The Don ald sane. No sane person would say/do what he has said/done. Insanity rules the nuthouse(Whitehouse) sadly. I doubt he will last 4 years. All the folks worldwide who despise him will get to him. They will get under his skin. They will eat away at him because he can't possibly get back at them. There are too many of them. Also there may be criminal charges pending against and he just might be impeached. There is a wide variety of ways that he can implode.  Don't how it will happen but for sure it's gonna happen. Years hence history books will record this part of American history as "the madness". Thank you for your reply DdbTD and Happy Sunday to thee! It was so heartwarming to know that not only 600 plus American cities held protest marches but over 60 foreign countries joined in to protest too!  The Donald cannot face it. He will try to manipulate it. But now he know the whole world is watching. To see him fail. Time will tell how he fails! :)
      January 22, 2017 3:42 AM MST

• Of course it didn't happen, haven't you noticed the low flying aircraft, the opposition has been spraying hallucinogens into the atmosphere, get with the program!!!
      January 22, 2017 3:50 AM MST

The protests and riots were for different reasons. I think the most viable was the 'unequal pay for women' protests. Even I would be in favor of the women on this issue as I experienced this as my mother worked all her life in relative poverty. My current employer pays the same to either gender. 
      January 22, 2017 5:25 AM MST

Well, the media was fueling the hate for him. So yea, he can blame them for atleast some of it..
    Many people are easily influenced by the media and the media is heavily biased against him, so there we have it. I don't like him, but I think the rabid hatred is way over the top. People just need to chill and stop with the rabid hatred before they burst a blood vessel or something.
      January 22, 2017 6:10 AM MST