Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Politics » What do you think of the women who marched against President Trump Saturday and then attended his inaugural ball that evening?

What do you think of the women who marched against President Trump Saturday and then attended his inaugural ball that evening?

Posted - January 22, 2017

Responses

• The inaugural ball was Friday .... The march was saturday .... Get your dates sussed. 
      January 22, 2017 10:33 PM MST

Actually, approximately 24 balls were held beginning Tuesday 1/17, including one called the Deplorables Inaugural Ball and another called the Gays for Trump Inaugural Ball (here's the schedule - http://dc.about.com/od/specialevents/a/inauguralballs.htm). The one I referred to is the Washingtonian Inaugural Ball, held at the National Portrait Gallery and Smithsonian American Art  Museum on Saturday evening. And here's the story about those who marched and then attended - http://nypost.com/2017/01/22/hypocritical-marchers-party-at-inaugural-events/

Any other questions? Why don't you check your facts before opening your mouth? Google is your friend!
      January 22, 2017 10:57 PM MST

• Lol :) let's rephrase the question then yeah ? To any event that may have happened saturday night after  woman's rally ;) you know date of inaugural ball ..... And you know date woman stood together.....Why is this an issue for you , you're team won ....YAY ...., or should I say Hail ...;) 
      January 22, 2017 11:39 PM MST

"My team", as you put it, didn't win as I voted for Clinton. I'm just remarking on all the mass hysteria on display at events like the march.

And since when is one of 20-odd inaugural balls - at least six of which were held Friday - less of an inaugural ball than another? There's no such thing as THE inaugural ball.
      January 23, 2017 4:26 AM MST

Since I have no idea what their agenda was, I cannot say, now can I?

Nor can anyone.   Just because they attended, doesn't mean they supported.  They are not going to HIDE okay?

They are THERE and they ain't LEAVING.  Good for them.
      January 22, 2017 11:59 PM MST

You know you just can't miss a good party, right? 
      January 23, 2017 7:06 AM MST