Discussion » Statements » SEAN SPICER AND KELLYANN CONWAY ARE LIARS

SEAN SPICER AND KELLYANN CONWAY ARE LIARS

Today's events are hard to believe. Here's an accurate take on two of the worst spokespersons ever for a president. This presidency is moving way past Orwell and directly into Kafka.

“ . . . certain things are true. Elvis is dead. The icecaps are melting. And the Holocaust did happen. Millions of Jews went to their deaths in camps and open pits in a brutal genocide which was sanctioned and operated by the leaders of the Third Reich. There are some subjects about which two points of view are not equally valid.

We are entering, in politics especially, a post-factual era in which it is apparently permissible for public figures to assert things without evidence, and then to justify their assertions by adding “Well, that’s my opinion” – as though that in itself was some kind of justification. It isn’t. And such charlatans need to learn it isn’t."

Education and the "TRUTH" are becoming a anathema to the GOP, something that gets in their way. They must discredit the truth to stay in power. In the past they have played loose with the truth and that has led to the War in Iraq, Iran Contra and Watergate. American Sons and Daughters have died because of these "ALTERNATIVE FACTS".....The truth and facts do hold value and Sean Spicer is simply a LIAR and so is his compadre Kelly Ann Conway! They are CHARLATANS

Posted - January 23, 2017

Responses

I hate this bipolar culture that have arisen in the US. Where:
    1) Conservatives push Conservative dogma in the face of all evidence to the contrary, and
    2) Liberals push Liberal dogma in the face of all evidence to the contrary.

The truth is not "ONE or THE OTHER", it is in-between, but the very idea of anything existing 'in-between' seems to have become a 'hereticlal' notion on both sides.
    This post was edited by JakobA the unAmerican. at January 24, 2017 1:46 AM MST
      January 24, 2017 12:12 AM MST

Of course, the truth is one or the other. We're talking about FACTS here - verifiable straightforard FACTS - not liberal or conservative spins and opinions - FACTS.

I respectfully think you missed the point of the posted message.
      January 24, 2017 4:42 AM MST

I dont think I missed your point, but lets not quibble about that.

Thank you for confirming my answer :-))
      January 24, 2017 9:34 AM MST

So how can they expect us to believe anything at this point?
    When someone is caught in lie after lie, they lose all credibility in my book.
      January 24, 2017 9:43 AM MST

BIGLY!
      January 24, 2017 10:44 AM MST

Hey Peas, are you stalking me? LOL
      January 24, 2017 11:03 AM MST

I sure am...BIGLY!
      January 24, 2017 11:17 AM MST

I am so flattered LOL.
      January 24, 2017 11:40 AM MST

I like this.

I like what you said.

BIGLY