Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Television and Movies » Has anyone seen "Suicide Squad"? I was thinking of watching it today. Any views on it?

Has anyone seen "Suicide Squad"? I was thinking of watching it today. Any views on it?

Posted - January 25, 2017

Responses

• Tough call. 

The bad:
     The plot and story isn't very good.  It's kind of clunky.   The character development and the use of the characters is pretty lame.   The final fight scenes are corny and CGI masturbation. The "antagonist of the movie is a stupid and juvenile creation. The most interesting character has little screen time or plot involvement.

The good:
    It does hold your attention.  Despite all it's faults it has some entertainment value.  Jared Leto's Joker is the best comic villian brought to the screen ever.

Not a very good movie but has a few small hidden gems that make it worth seeing once. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 25, 2017 2:37 PM MST
      January 25, 2017 10:56 AM MST

• You're right! The Joker was the best part. Hey! It was free! 
      January 25, 2017 2:37 PM MST

• Luckily I saw it at the drive-in $5 double-feature.
    The character is awesome, the movie sucks.
      January 25, 2017 6:26 PM MST

Drive-In theater you say? I thought that particular "sub-species" went extinct long ago. Good to know that there are still a few around.
      January 25, 2017 8:53 PM MST

• Yeah.   There was even a new one built a few years ago  a little farther than the one I go to.
      January 25, 2017 11:37 PM MST

ive never seen it
      January 25, 2017 2:00 PM MST

• I saw it, the writing wasn't all that good. Unless you're a fan of Margot Robbie, Will Smith or whoever it's not really that good.
      January 25, 2017 3:08 PM MST

• Not a good movie..
      January 26, 2017 4:52 AM MST