Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » what is the best food you have had and best drink you have had

what is the best food you have had and best drink you have had

Posted - January 25, 2017

Responses

The best food I have had is any food that I eat when I am really, really hungry.

The best drink is when I am dying of thirst.   Cold water is like heaven.

January 25, 2017 11:01 AM MST

• I had Some kind.of.chicken with cashews at a Thai Restaurant overseas once. 
    And it was hot. Really, really, hot!!
    The air, itself,  inside the place was spicy, and it made your eyes itch just from sitting there.
    I couldn't finish it, but I have.never had anything better.

Drink?

The.mother of a friend gave.me a drink once called MAVÍ, it's made from the.bark of a certain tree. She said. I don't know.if it is true or not, but it was the.best drink I've ever had.
      January 25, 2017 11:28 AM MST

pizza and cola. 
      January 25, 2017 11:33 AM MST

• Hard to beat that! ))
      January 25, 2017 12:55 PM MST

Food: Hard to say. I have traveled the world and had some excellent dishes. I still think some of my dishes are the best.
    Drink: A local wine at a small restaurant on the Isle of Capri in Italy. I wish I had a case of it...but no alcohol allowed on the ship.
      January 25, 2017 12:50 PM MST

• Food...I'd have to say pretty much anything Italian

Drink...any good quality beer, one of my favorites is Conways from Great Lakes Brewery, when that's not available, Blue Moon! I don't mind an occasional glass or four of wine!
      January 25, 2017 2:30 PM MST

• Now you know we can't tell you the "best" because there's so much that's good. 

But most memorable? Oh, yeah. That would be a seafood mornay pie I bought in the tropical north. Mouth watering. Delicious. I've never been back for another coz it's about 2,500 km from here. But one of these days...

I ate crocodile at the same restaurant. A bit disappointing. Bland, Needed spices. 
      January 25, 2017 3:48 PM MST