Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Statements » Dear Hypnotized Nation: I am building a Berlin Wall. You will be kept in and no one can come in and you are going to pay for it. TRUMP

Dear Hypnotized Nation: I am building a Berlin Wall. You will be kept in and no one can come in and you are going to pay for it. TRUMP

Posted - January 25, 2017

Responses

Mexico needs a woman's march. March on the US border. Walk right in to that wall and knock it over. Maybe Meryl Streep and Robert De Niro can use their celebrity influence by making more videos to get people even angrier. Who would have thought it? Quite arguably, the world's greatest actress of the past 30 years, and quite arguably the world's greatest actor of the past 30 years, using their celebrity influence to promote their political agenda. 

Maybe De Niro will fulfill his wish of punching Donald in the face. The problem is, however, is that he only plays a tough guy in his movies. In reality, he's older than Trump, six inches shorter, lighter, and weaker. He wouldn't be able to hurt him. He would then get jumped by secret agents. And he would get pummeled. Reality for De Niro, would hurt more than his fantasy movies. 

Anyways, back to this wall. 

Here is Hadrian's Wall in England. A cheaper suggestion. 

http://www.antoninewall.org/world-heritage/managing-fre/hadrians-wall
      January 25, 2017 12:15 PM MST

I cannot.  I'm busy living MY life, the one I had before this PIG tried to infiltrate my sanity.    It's too late for anything like that. 
      January 25, 2017 3:57 PM MST

Said every liberal as they head back to their "gated" communities . . . 
      January 25, 2017 1:01 PM MST

The only gate I know about is Heaven's and I cannot wait. 
      January 25, 2017 3:57 PM MST

"Every liberal" lives in a gated community?

false

:)
      December 4, 2017 7:40 PM MST