Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Zack
Discussion » Questions » Finance » I predict The Donald and his family will become the first trillionaires while he's head of state. He has 4 yers to rip us off! Don't he?

I predict The Donald and his family will become the first trillionaires while he's head of state. He has 4 yers to rip us off! Don't he?

Posted - January 26, 2017

Responses

(Yers?)
      January 26, 2017 5:59 AM MST

Hello Randy:

What's up with that woman???  Good thing we can spell yars, huh?? 

excon
      January 26, 2017 6:09 AM MST

Yers/yars/yors /yirs/yurs. Your choice. I am very flexible. Something seemingly foreign to you. There is also "years" but that is for the mundane ordinary typical average unimaginative uncreative unadventurous folks who have no desire to go where no one else dares to go. I am not that person. I DARE! I play with language and have fun with it and ask why can't you play too? What's holding YOU back? Why are you almost always so intent on staying inside that box..within those lines? It's very comfy out here. Take a chance. Just for the halibut. Whatcha gotta lose Randy? Hey hey hey. Whaddya say? Oh I lost her and then I flounder! I'm just sayin'! :) So why no comment on "Don't he?". You are aware it should be "Doesn't he" aren't you? Why did you let that go? Inquiring minds wanna no!:)
    , This post was edited by RosieG at January 27, 2017 5:37 AM MST
      January 26, 2017 6:52 AM MST

eye dew it awl da thyme ,0ar dint U no that ? u most knot bee paing mush a-10shun too watt i rite ro-Z
      January 27, 2017 5:39 AM MST

He's a VERY long way from being a trillionaire.
      January 26, 2017 6:42 AM MST

Hello Red:

Well, give him a chance, will ya?  He's just startin out.

excon
      January 26, 2017 6:58 AM MST