Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is the U.S looking at the beginning of a construction boom with so many companies lined up to see Trump?

Is the U.S looking at the beginning of a construction boom with so many companies lined up to see Trump?

Who knows? Good for the economy.

Posted - January 27, 2017

Responses

Really bad for the planet. 

But who cares?   When you don't care about anyone's future, life becomes simple.

Take paradise and put up a parking lot.  $$$$ caaa CHING

January 27, 2017 7:38 AM MST

I like that song.
      January 28, 2017 7:05 AM MST

Hopefully. 

Look at how the stock market took off for the moon after Trump won the election. I just hope that's the beginning of a trend that makes it all the way down the ladder and not just a "spike". We'll see . . .
      January 27, 2017 7:39 AM MST

A sign of the end of this system of things as prophesied by the Lord Jesus Christ "likewise just as it occurred in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling,  they were planting,  they were BUILDING, but on the day that lot went out of Sodom, it rained fire and sulphur from heaven and destroyed them all. It will be the same on that day when the Son of man is revealed." (Luke 17:28-30)
      January 27, 2017 11:22 PM MST

A sign of the end of this system of things as prophesied by the Lord Jesus Christ "likewise just as it occurred in the days of Lot: they were eating, they were drinking, they were buying, they were selling,  they were planting,  they were BUILDING, but on the day that lot went out of Sodom, it rained fire and sulphur from heaven and destroyed them all. It will be the same on that day when the Son of man is revealed." (Luke 17:28-30)
      January 27, 2017 11:22 PM MST

Where I am there is an ongoing construction boom since before the election.
      January 28, 2017 1:45 AM MST

i hope so since i could use a job
      January 29, 2017 4:33 PM MST