Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » If religious leaders have clout the Muslim/Christian/Jewish leaders who condemn The D for refugee orders will fry him! OK with thee?

If religious leaders have clout the Muslim/Christian/Jewish leaders who condemn The D for refugee orders will fry him! OK with thee?

The Donald could fry/roast in he** for eternity. I think he isn't as powerful as the combined forces of Muslims/Jews/Christians. Do you?

Posted - January 27, 2017

Responses

If he does, he won't be alone, a lot of Religious Leaders will be there too. 
      January 27, 2017 1:56 PM MST

The religious leaders do NOT get to decide who "fries in H*ll". The only one who gets to judge is God the Father. (Not getting into the debate of what exactly H*ll is or is not)
    Why do you think The President Trump would be go to H*ll for not allowing someone to immigrate to the USA? You got scripture for that belief? 

January 27, 2017 2:12 PM MST

Refugees who are turned away are murdered m2c. During the holocaust the United States of America turned away a ship of 900 Jewish refugees. Refused to allow them to land. They returned  to the country from which they were fleeing and many if not all of them were murdered. With respect to Syrian refugees the same thing is happening today. You are familiar with certain Biblical quotes. What about the ones that say

What you do to the least of mine you do to me
    Love thy neighbor as thyself

The Donald has no common decency and has no humanity. You prefer that evil monster to the word of God? Suit yourself. I prefer God to The Donald. I thought you might but I can see I am wrong. Thank you for your reply and Happy Friday.
      February 3, 2017 3:01 AM MST

OK. Let's talk Bible rules. In the Bible yes we are to treat the immigrant justly and fairly.  But the immigrant is to follow the laws of the country and may not own land or become a citizen until they have completely converted to the country and the religion. But even before that the alien residents were required to observe the Sabbath (Leviticus 25:6), the Feast of Unleavened Bread (Exodus 12:14-20), and the Feast of Atonement (Leviticus 16:29). They were to offer sacrifices correctly (Leviticus 17:8-9), not eat blood (Leviticus 17:10-12), remain sexually pure (Leviticus 18:26), and not worship idols (Leviticus 20:2). Any who broke Israel's laws were to face the same punishment as an Israelite (Numbers 15:16)—they were to be "cut-off," or exiled from society. (Deported)

Now Roman 1 tells us that we are to follow the laws of the country as long as they do not cause us to disobey God's law. Countries are allowed to have borders. God Himself defined Israel's borders in Numbers 24. Countries are to have laws to protect it's people. Immigration laws do this. And according to the Bible immigrants must follow the laws.. illegally entering a country violates the law.   But yes if they can pass the vetting and we invite them in we should treat them respectfully and kindly.

I will take God's Word over any man's any day. 
      February 3, 2017 6:48 AM MST

Religious leaders have no idea what their fate is for meddling in political affairs. (revelation 17:16,17)
      February 2, 2017 11:42 PM MST

It seems to me you cannot have two Masters and serve each one well. Those religious leaders who are supposed to serve God cannot also serve political agendas unless they are phonies ...which I suspect some of them are. Thank you for your reply Autumn! :)
      February 3, 2017 2:57 AM MST

Good job Rosie, the harlot (world empire of false religion) is about to be destroyed by the wild beast  (world political system) if you continue reading into chapter 18 of revelation it will give you a better description of the harlot and everything she is guilty of. (revelation 18:1-24)
      February 3, 2017 10:11 PM MST

Thanks my friend. Those folks who say they are religious who embrace/support/defend evil and wrongdoing are phonies. They cannot possibly believe in God and what the Bible says AND ALSO support what a person who causes unbearable pain and harm does to other people. It just doesn't wash. You either do believe "What you do to the least of mine you do to me" and "Love thy neighbor as thyself" or you don't. If you don't then what kind of person are you? I do not think God is pleased with those people no matter how religious they think they are. Happy Saturday Autumn! :)
      February 4, 2017 1:51 AM MST

Rosie, the saddest  part of the whole worldly mess is as the apostle Paul wrote: "but know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal,  having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce,  without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong,  puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power;  and from these turn away." (2timothy 3:1-5) thus, so many guilty of this conduct would be from those that claim to be religious. 
    Even sadder is that religious leaders have set the worst example.  This post was edited by Autumnleaves at February 8, 2017 5:10 AM MST
      February 7, 2017 5:34 PM MST

You know Autumn that is such a PERFECT EXAMPLE of what I'm talking about it takes my breath away. It does. How many centuries ago was that written? Talk about foretelling the future that surely describes the times in which we live today to a T. Thank you for sharing that with us.  Once again you came up with a spot-on reply from long-ago times to a question asked today!  SIGH. So it will get worse before it gets better? How much worse? :(
      February 8, 2017 5:13 AM MST

These words written and inspired by the apostle paul were recorded close to two thousand years ago. But take heart my friend, the words of the true God spoken through the prophet Isaiah ring ever true: "I myself am the One comforting you. Why should you be afraid of a mortal man who will die. And of a son of man who will wither like green grass? But I am Jehovah your God, who stirs up the sea and makes its waves boisterous -Jehovah of armies is his name. (Isaiah 51:12, 15) though conditions in this old system of things are going to worsen, we draw near to the end of existing conditions with every day that goes by. One day soon, into God's new system of things the words at revelation 21:4 will become a reality "And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away." I hope these scriptures bring you peace, comfort, and put your mind at ease about the future. Put your trust in Jehovah God and his Son. Pray for his kingdom. I take great joy in sharing the hope the Bible offers with someone as yourself. I will pray for you also. May you have peace, and have a good night :))) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at February 10, 2017 2:51 AM MST
      February 9, 2017 11:52 PM MST

Thank you my friend. I appreciate the time and thoughtful care you always bring to my questions. I don't take it for granted. I know you have many choices of how and with whom to spend your time and I'm honored that I am one of them! Happy Friday Autumn! :) ((hugs))
      February 10, 2017 2:52 AM MST

:))
      February 10, 2017 10:07 AM MST

Rightbackatcha! :):)
      February 10, 2017 10:08 AM MST

:))

February 10, 2017 10:05 AM MST

Rev 17:16-17 is talking about the one world government....not religious leaders.
      February 3, 2017 4:33 AM MST