Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » Are French Canadians the laziest group of lackeys who ever lived?

Are French Canadians the laziest group of lackeys who ever lived?

I'm just saying because you never see them acclaimed for anything and never in the media

Posted - January 27, 2017

Responses

• You've clearly never heard of the Puntous twins who were not only the two best triathletes in the world, during the 1980s, but were virtually unbeatable. They were so good, and so close in ability, that they normally finished 1-2 in any event they contested, though it couldn't be guaranteed which one would actually win. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 28, 2017 1:14 PM MST
      January 27, 2017 9:58 PM MST

• Maybe they are.just smarter.
      January 27, 2017 10:02 PM MST

You never met my mother.  She was one of the most UN lazy people I ever knew.  She worked cleaning houses into her 70's.  Only her failing health would stop her.  Even being blind and having severe lung disease, she took care of herself until she couldn't no more.  She didn't have one lazy bone in her body.  
      January 27, 2017 10:13 PM MST

• Your mom worked for the UN?
      January 27, 2017 10:15 PM MST

Hahahaha...no.  I just don't want you to think Canadians are lazy people.  
      January 27, 2017 10:18 PM MST

• I don't think that, it would be silly for me to think that.
    It's all in fun I suppose. Or at least I hope that's the spirit of the.question. shaking things.up.a.little you know?.
    For a second I thought she was one of those UN lazy people.  ; )

January 27, 2017 10:25 PM MST

• I wanted yell at you for this question .... But considering Cèline Dion is most famous French Canadian...I won't judge for misconception. She makes me want vomit. So that's fine :)  
      January 28, 2017 1:15 PM MST

NO!
      February 8, 2017 3:11 PM MST