Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » WHERE DID YOU/THEY MEET?

WHERE DID YOU/THEY MEET?

So how did your parents meet? and where?

and if you're married, how did you meet your better half?

thanks!!!

Posted - January 28, 2017

Responses

My mom and my dad went to high school together so that's pretty traditional.  Now they're divorced but dad's remarried but mom isn't.  My dad met my stepmom on Farmers Only.

I met my hubby because he was good friends with my brother.  They became friends on EP but my future hubby ignored me at first.  It took him three years to notice me.
      January 28, 2017 9:15 AM MST

• I think my mom was working at a drivethrough when she met my dad.

I met my ex wife at a house party, she was a friend of a girl that was working at a bar that we convinced to come to the party.

Now I frequent online dating sites looking for women that seem honest, kind and easy going. Someday I may attempt to meet them, who knows?

January 28, 2017 9:52 AM MST

• My parents met in grad school at Stanford. My dad grew up in the Sacramento area and my mom grew up in Japan but came to the United States for college. 
      January 28, 2017 10:01 AM MST

• My grandfather owned a sheep station (Australian for sheep ranch, I suppose) and Dad went to work for him. He married one of the boss's many daughters. Here's a picture of her that I found in the NSW Public Library's archive: 

As for Mrs Didge? I was a keen square dancer during the 1950s and the caller came up with a complicated movement. I went gee when I should have gone haw and my partner and I both ended up sitting on the floor. I apologised, bought her a milkshake, and we've been together ever since. 
      January 28, 2017 12:22 PM MST

i heard my parents met at a wedding, ive never been married myself
      January 28, 2017 3:56 PM MST