Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What is your funniest flatulane story?

What is your funniest flatulane story?

Posted - January 29, 2017

Responses

• Is that "flatulence".....

January 29, 2017 4:53 PM MST

• Back in the 1980s there was an Australian game show called Sale of the Century, hosted by ad-man, Tony Barber. At various points through the show it was Tony's task to offer the leading player various "gifts" which they could accept in lieu of money. It was usually a pretty good deal but it was the person with most money at the end of the show who got a shot at the real prize.

One night his leader was a very cultured, well dressed, well-spoken woman from one of Sydney's better class suburbs and he was trying to offer her an electric stove. She refused by saying, "No thank you, Tony. I have gas." There was a pause while each looked at the other, then she smiled and said, "At home I mean."

January 29, 2017 4:53 PM MST

When I was in history class in high school the teacher was discussing a cult in Oregon that went into restaurants and secretly sprayed the salad bars with E Coli.  Right after the teacher said that someone in class let out a really loud one so yeah might want to stay away from the salad bar. This post was edited by Livvie at January 29, 2017 7:23 PM MST
      January 29, 2017 6:29 PM MST

• I recall this being the Ragneesh devotees.
      January 29, 2017 7:50 PM MST