Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » What time is it?

What time is it?

Posted - January 29, 2017

Responses

• Does anyone really know?  Does anyone really care?

But generally one can assume it is too late.
      January 29, 2017 8:07 PM MST

I'm going to assume, for all of us who are employed by someone else, our bosses do care.... 
    Good answer though. 
    I liked it!
      January 29, 2017 11:48 PM MST

Half past a monkey's a** almost a quarter to his nuts by some clocks. This post was edited by O-uknow at January 29, 2017 9:43 PM MST
      January 29, 2017 8:11 PM MST

• Time to Free Yourself.
      January 29, 2017 8:53 PM MST

time go get a watch ehhh. :D 
      January 29, 2017 9:43 PM MST

I was about to say that skunky!  Hahahahahaaa! 
      January 29, 2017 11:01 PM MST

• This is a *ahem* timely question for we are entering a new epoch. The time is T10 (or T9 if you're in the US). That is, it's the 10th day of the reign of President Trump.

It will soon be time for him to declare himself Emperor Donald I and send out his forces to unite the world under one flag. The only thing holding him back is working out how to fit all the extra stars and stripes on the imperial flag. 
      January 29, 2017 10:16 PM MST

It it me some "time" to wrap my head around your answer... clever!!  
      January 29, 2017 11:07 PM MST

Would you like  PST?, CT?, EST?, MPH time?, or real time?  By the time I answer this and you read it, the time will be different.  All that matters is how time plays into your life.  Time is one of the many way to manage our lives and keep them in sync with one another.  Don't worry.  When you're hungry, it's time to eat.  When you're tired, it's time to go to bed.  When you're broke, it's time to go to work.  Etc.  It is whatever time you would like it to be. 
      January 29, 2017 11:12 PM MST

• You forgot to mention that it's already tomorrow in Ausrralia. :) 
      January 29, 2017 11:38 PM MST

See?!?  As long as I sit at my kitchen table and laugh with you, right here in L.A.,  you will always be ahead of me.  You can't help it!! I'm so glad you took the "time" to point that out.  Big smiles and huge giggles!
      January 29, 2017 11:45 PM MST

• "Meal time"
      January 29, 2017 11:20 PM MST

AAAaaahhhhh!  Run kitten!  Run!!! 
      January 29, 2017 11:46 PM MST

• SHhhhh!
      January 29, 2017 11:54 PM MST

Hi Alf~ Unfortunately, I've never seen your show.  However, what I do know is that you are really very nice and would never do such a thing!  I do, underneath it all think it is a funny picture!  I'm sure the kitten would say otherwise... but I know, deep down, you wouldn't hurt anything if you had a choice.  O.k., maybe a fly.. but it doesn't seem in your alfality to do any harm to anything. 
    Happy! Happy!
      January 30, 2017 12:10 AM MST

• All true. Technically, whoever took this picture knew little about Melmacian law. Like your fishing limits: Can't take certain fish until they reach a minimum length ... Melmacians don't eat kittens. That would be barbaric! They wait until they're grown.  :)
      January 30, 2017 12:18 AM MST

I am cracking up!!!!  Now that I've had the opportunity to meet you, I'd like to see you in action.  I hope your show is still running.  But, if it is not, I might be able to catch you on a re-run.  I do go through time-warps from time-to-time.  Being Merlin, I have that ability.  Giggles!.....  
      January 30, 2017 12:33 AM MST

• Did you see the BBC America Merlin series?  Great show! Instead of it starting off with Merlin, as a grown man, it starts as him being younger and shows how he got to be what he became.

January 30, 2017 12:54 AM MST

You're killin' me with hysteria over here!  I love the vamp eyes.  They are very becoming!  The next chance I get to jump back some 500 years I'll have to fix the teeth.  The Colgate smile needs some sharper and bigger K9s.
    ...Imagine that hissing sound as the mouth opens.....
    pretty spooky hu??
    Ya Never Knowwwww......
    Winks and smiles!!! This post was edited by Merlin at January 30, 2017 9:33 AM MST
      January 30, 2017 3:21 AM MST

• You do realize that it's a video ... click on the arrow in the center and it plays.
    Anyway, the glowing eyes was a special effect that they gave all the cast members that possessed magic and it appeared whenever they cast a spell. Another thing about this video is that it leads you to believe that the series is very dramatic and mature, but it is loaded with humour (British humour, which a lot of people don't like/get) and lightheartedness. 
    It's a fun series about a classic legend done with a new twist.  Merlin (Colin Morgan) is a treasure and plays his part well.
      January 30, 2017 5:21 AM MST

• Sorry you missed the show, Merlin.  Stick around though, because there are still some tidbits of it remaining on YouTube ....
    (I use them every so often in AM answers and stuff)

January 30, 2017 12:43 AM MST

Very becoming... The sunglasses, that is.  May I ask?  What, by chance, are you drinking?  They look like Milwaukee Beer cans or is it Miller?  I can't remember it's been so long since I've had one.  Not a beer, that brand of beer. You look so nice!  Both of you!!! :)
      January 30, 2017 3:28 AM MST

• This, too, is a video and it might have been Miller beer.  The show was filmed in Los Angeles and Miller beer is pretty easy to find in LA.
      January 30, 2017 5:25 AM MST

You're right!  It is!  I live in L.A.  or on the outskirts anyway and see it everywhere.  I just haven't chosen that specific flavor of beer to drink in a while.  It's not for the lack of beer in my everyday life.  That will never happen.  It's just not picking that brand of beer to drink.  I don't drink much better on a day to day basis.  I'm pretty much a "cheap date" as my happy husband of 20+ years might say!  I love the ocean and cheap beer.  I'm low maintenance.  We laugh about it all the time.  I drink Natural Ice as a general rule. I have a bit of knowledge when it comes to brewing beer (not at the Budweiser Factory) and do like Pale Ales the best.... But, for the price and a daily after work brew, Natural Ice works just fine for me!
    Hahahahaha!  
      January 30, 2017 9:59 AM MST