Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Have you joined the adult network on this site?

Have you joined the adult network on this site?

seems kind of like the dark web in a way (mysterious and kind of hidden). i haven't and not going too.

Posted - January 30, 2017

Responses

There are several I miss, that's have made some great contributions to both groups. Meh.
      January 30, 2017 3:54 AM MST

• I wasn't around for long then took time off before switch so only a few really stand out.  There was a lot of constant activity though and a wide range of topics.  Even a lot of non-adult themed ones there.
      January 30, 2017 3:56 AM MST

Used to be a great place to get away and have a break from the main question board. If you know what I mean. ;-)
      January 30, 2017 7:45 AM MST

Hi SapphicHeart~ I've tried numerous times.  Each time it has been down or they are having a problem with it.  I would have said something to Just Asking; but, I figured she would get to it in time.  It looks like she is already aware.  As soon as it is fixed, I'll join!
      January 30, 2017 9:17 AM MST

Dev and glitch fixes are kind of slow-going due to budget issues. I posted a blog about it earlier this month... We fixed some things mid-January and will do a round of chat/ Q&A fixes in Feb. General odd glitch fixes will start unrolling in March again. When we finish that, there are some functionality things I want to address as well.

In short, if you'd waited for a fix, it would be March or so. :s I manually added you to the adult network, so all the stuff will show up in your home page feed now. Or, you can go to "groups" at the top and narrow it down to the adult category. There are more than a dozen groups, I think, but the most popular  ones are adultMug and free-for-all. 

If you decide you don't want to be in it, just email me and I'll remove you. It's a 2-second change. 
      January 30, 2017 11:41 AM MST

Why, Just Asking, Thank You Very Much!!!   Talk about being on your game as far as your mugger needs and desires. I have never been on a site where the coordinator/owner/ceo.... well, "The top dog" has been so efficient and aware.  I 
    I truly appreciate it.  I look forward to cruising over there and checking it out.
    Thank you again and Have a Great Day! This post was edited by Merlin at February 18, 2017 1:05 AM MST
      January 30, 2017 12:37 PM MST

I see JA got on to this before i did. I could have walked you through but thanks to JA it won't be necessary, and she did also mention two of the most popular groups. :-)
      January 30, 2017 3:18 PM MST

Hi~  How's your day going?  Thank you for offering.  I do look forward to seeing how it works.  It will be cool because you will be over there and since I am very comfortable sharing and being around you, it will make it easier. If you're worried about the interest dying down, I think we might be able to pick it back up ;)
    I know! Just Asking was like Speedy Gunzolous! (sp?on that name?)  That was marvelous!! I am truly amazed.  I must have walked into the right group of people.  Everyone has been very welcoming and considerate. 
    Happy! Happy!
      January 30, 2017 3:41 PM MST

It's lovely you like it among us. It's been nothing but a please getting to know you this far. It will be lovely seeing you mingling with the rest of us over "there". Lol.
      January 30, 2017 3:44 PM MST

I'm off to the store and clean the house before Don gets home.  But, I will be back tonight or this evening.  Are you going to be here?? I hope :) :)
      January 30, 2017 4:04 PM MST

I'm soon off for bet, but will leave a couple of questions first. See ya, tomorrow hope. :-)
      January 30, 2017 4:26 PM MST

Yes I have, but I'm holding back at the moment
      January 30, 2017 7:47 AM MST

Oh sure.   I can barely find a scintilla of intellect on the regular page and I'm going to delve into the depths of these no-minds to discover what turns them on.

Let's be nice and just say I could care less.
      January 30, 2017 7:48 AM MST

Thanks the judging Sharonna, and even without having had a look yourself. Bravo. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 18, 2017 1:05 AM MST
      January 30, 2017 7:53 AM MST

I've had a look. 

I got sick and left.

I am not interested in whose penis is engorged and whose clitoris' are throbbing.  This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 18, 2017 1:05 AM MST
      January 30, 2017 7:57 AM MST

Glad you did. Still thanks for the judging based on what you have seen one short moment, and by you made covering all who joined. Seems being the thing these days.

I see by your update that you haven't been there while I've been a member here.  This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 18, 2017 1:05 AM MST
      January 30, 2017 7:58 AM MST

• Never seen either thing being mentioned.
      January 30, 2017 8:13 AM MST

not yet
      January 30, 2017 9:52 AM MST

No.  Not planning to.
      January 30, 2017 10:34 AM MST

It's hidden primarily to keep minors out, though a lot of people don't want to see sexual content/ bad language/ drug references, so it's good to have it hidden.

I see it more as a group of friends talking. I've been in other adult sections (like the now defunct AB4Adults) and it freaked me out. There was really raunchy and illegal stuff there. First, we don't allow discussions about illegal things, which helps keep it cleaner. Also, there's more of a sense of decorum with the members. On other boards, the women tend to get swarmed and hit on constantly, which scares most of them and they leave. I don't think we have that problem. There's obviously mutual flirtations in some of it, but there's a huge variance in topics. It's not just bland "What's your favorite xxx?" There's lots of silly banter. Like I said, more like a gathering of friends than a smut haven. 
      January 30, 2017 11:48 AM MST

Yus.
      January 30, 2017 3:20 PM MST

I think it's a good idea to have the adult groups, Just Asking. I get on well with the other members of the groups I joined, I often chat to them and message them back and forth. It's definitely a gathering of friends, unlike on a certain other site where a pervert has been stalking and harassing me just because of my sexy avatar (which isn't really me anyway). As far as I know, that pervert (who is 48 and still a virgin by all accounts) is not on this site. I haven't seen him here, or anybody else who I would suspect of being him under another name. In fact I haven't seen anybody behaving like that on this site full stop. But anyway, the friends I made in the adult groups I joined are really good people and I hope they stay here for a long time. Why can't everybody be like them?
      January 30, 2017 3:43 PM MST

nope
    not interested
      January 30, 2017 1:11 PM MST

Yeah, I had to. Most of my postings on here are adult in nature.
      January 30, 2017 3:35 PM MST

• I had a brief membership on aM early in December before returning. During that first stint I tried the adult group and, as others have said, found my feed inundated with notices. I haven't wanted to go back.
      January 30, 2017 4:39 PM MST