Discussion » Questions » Environment » You won't have options in real life. I am giving you some. Climate change menu! Would you rather die from extreme cold/heat/or drown? Why?

You won't have options in real life. I am giving you some. Climate change menu! Would you rather die from extreme cold/heat/or drown? Why?

Posted - January 30, 2017

Responses

neither of them and i almost drowned in the ocean when i was a kid
      January 30, 2017 9:22 AM MST

Rosie said to pick one, don't piss her off.
      January 30, 2017 12:29 PM MST

It felt to me like I almost did too when I was 3. I had a fear of the water because of it and didn't learn how to swim till I was in my 30's. I was holding my dad's hand and we walked a little way into the ocean. For some reason I lost my grip and fell under the water. He grabbed me right away and I was fine. But those few seconds terrified me!  Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday pearl! :)
      January 31, 2017 5:37 AM MST

Since I have to pick one, the extreme cold would make you go numb, fall asleep and die, Extreme heat would make you very hot & thirsty and have a slow death, drowning would make you struggle and gasp for air and at the same time fight to live unless you tied rocks to yourself to keep you down long enough to drown. I think I'll just sit back and go to sleep  and freeze to death. maybe some hot air from Washington would come by and save me.What would be your choice Rosie?

January 30, 2017 12:28 PM MST

I'll get back to you. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday.
      January 31, 2017 5:38 AM MST

None of the above.  I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep.
      January 30, 2017 4:51 PM MST

That's precisely how my dad passed away MaCC. He took a nap from which he never awoke. I saw him and he had a smile on face and looked so peaceful. I have always thought that was his reward for being such a good man. I never heard him say an unkind word about anyone. The most he'd say was "we all do our best and some people's best isn't very good". Can't argue with that! Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      January 31, 2017 5:34 AM MST

Why would you drown?
      February 13, 2017 3:01 PM MST