Active Now

Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wonder if the "YOU'RE FIRED" guy was ever fired? Wanna be the first? How would you break it to him since you KNOW he'd cry?

Wonder if the "YOU'RE FIRED" guy was ever fired? Wanna be the first? How would you break it to him since you KNOW he'd cry?

Posted - January 31, 2017

Responses

Two words.

"You're Impeached!"
      January 31, 2017 12:12 PM MST

Here's what worries me PeaPod. The House and Senate are both Republican majority. They are terrified of The Donald except for a few brave souls like John McCain and Lindsay Graham. Who is going to do the impeaching? The Donald FIRED the Acting Attorney General because she put out a memo saying that the Justice Department lawyers Would not go to court to defend the Muslim Travel ban  because in her opinion is was illegal. One hour later The Donald fired her! Now the Justice Department is supposed to be independent, apolitical and just following the law. Anyone who does that will be fired because The Donald cannot take be disagreed with. So we're stuck aren't we? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      February 1, 2017 4:13 AM MST

Happy Wednesday Rosie.  I know realistically, he will not be impeached.  And realistically, I would be unhappy to see Pence in a place of power too.

I can only hope Donald Trump will calm the hell down and take in the serious criticism coming his way from sources that he should be paying attention to.
      February 1, 2017 10:46 AM MST

I am hoping The Donald will realize the seriousness of his job, stop being so full of himself, settle down and do what's right for the country. Not his ALT RIGHT WHITE racist brain, The Steve Bannon. What an evil man! Thank you for your reply Pea Pod and Happy Thursday! :)
      February 2, 2017 5:44 AM MST

Sure didn't take Trump long to see she was incompetent, why are Obama, Schumer, Biden,Clinton, always crying? I don't think Trump will be crying.
          Have a nice day MAGA
      January 31, 2017 12:28 PM MST

January 31, 2017 1:01 PM MST

Hahahahaha!
      January 31, 2017 2:15 PM MST

(( HUGS )) PERFECT! The Donald is definitely a blubbery guy. Love the graphic. A picture says a thousand words or something like that. We got a lot of bang for our buck courtesy of you m'dear! Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Wednesday! :)
      February 1, 2017 4:15 AM MST

Sometimes the only thing we can do is laugh.
      February 1, 2017 10:49 AM MST