Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Why does time have to go by so quick?

Why does time have to go by so quick?

it seems as if once i get off from work, im pretty much there again a few minutes later (it might as well be)- why can't time just stand still for 5 minutes and let me have a break in life. the weeks and months are just flying by big time and im a little overwhelmed by it.

Posted - February 1, 2017

Responses

• It's weird aye? I've noticed through work hours time goes soooooo slow ... Lunch hour ( wtf just happenEd ) then there's sex ... Blink ... What just happened?? ;p lol :) back to work ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDwb9jOVRtU

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 1, 2017 6:05 PM MST
      February 1, 2017 4:01 PM MST

Time goes by so flipping slow while at work but zooms on by off work.. ughh lol. it seems as if the universe planned it like that. to annoy us xD 
      February 1, 2017 4:08 PM MST

• It's not fair ..... But I think there is a CHEESE pizza waiting after work :p 
      February 1, 2017 4:11 PM MST

I SEE IT. YOU DID IT AGAIN! Yay, you can post videos today!
      February 1, 2017 5:32 PM MST

• Because time is a perception.
      February 1, 2017 4:36 PM MST

• meh ... That sounds like something someone who is high would say.... Are you hungry?
      February 1, 2017 4:53 PM MST

• Yes, but that has nothing to do with it.
      February 1, 2017 4:55 PM MST

• Fair enough ... *node* yes 
      February 1, 2017 4:57 PM MST

• Wanna bring me some food?
      February 1, 2017 5:00 PM MST

• My head nods both ways ... See it shaking left to right? :) no one tells me what to do....exeption   at work or in bed .... Cos I said so ;) 
      February 1, 2017 5:06 PM MST

Find that place where there is no time
    and take your needed rest.
      February 1, 2017 4:53 PM MST

Maybe you need to organize your time more efficiently somehow.  Time flies when you are having fun.
      February 1, 2017 5:17 PM MST

• Because? I'm retired so.......

February 1, 2017 6:07 PM MST

It doesn't make any sense. I have you telling me that time goes by quickly, and on the other hand I have the Righteous Brothers telling me that time...go-oh-oh's by...............so... slow-oh-holy....and time...can do...so-oh much. 

Who am I supposed to believe, huh? 

You or them, you or them??  

February 1, 2017 8:27 PM MST

OMG just wait until you retire!! I"m 75, been retired for 10 yrs. now and time goes so fast it's really scary.............I do my laundry once a week and now it's time to do it again..WTF? seems like it was just a couple of days ago!!!

and January? GONE GONE GONE........Feb. already.......hopefully it won't go as fast as Jan. did, but then...........

so this, my friends, esp. you younger ones, just means one thing: discipline yourself!! to do the stuff YOU want to do WHEN you want to do it, that is, whenever and if you can!!!!!!!!!  lol......

so how do you other retired people feel about time going by so fast? do you have any ideas on it? how to handle it, so to speak?

I'm anxiously awaiting  everyone's thoughts and feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      February 3, 2017 8:52 AM MST