Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » Trump seems busy, I wonder how many countries he's gonna be at war with?

Trump seems busy, I wonder how many countries he's gonna be at war with?

I haven't been watching closely, but every time I turn on the news they say he's threatening some other country, whether it be over trade with China or building a wall from Mexico or temporarily banning Muslims or threatening military action against Iran or basically telling Crazy North Korea off.
He pissed off the German Chancellor, I think he pissed off Australia.
I don't think I even know the half of it, what else?

Posted - February 2, 2017

Responses

• I may not agree with Trump's wall or his ban on immigration but at the same time if some foreign country thinks that is a good reason to declare war then bring it.
    The measures may dumb, ignorant, and misguided as all hell but at the same time no nation is obligated to have an open border, take in immigrants or visas, or trade with them.

February 2, 2017 1:07 PM MST

Between zero and 196.
      February 2, 2017 1:16 PM MST

• Trump is terrible at foreign relations apparently. Recently he has put Iran on "notice", whatever the shit that means. Then the complete clusterf*ck in Yemen, which Trump approved without sufficient intelligence. Then that conversation with Turnbull that devolved into "yelling" before Trump hung up...I don't like what Iran has been doing either, but Australia? Trump needs to check some of his ego at the door. 

February 2, 2017 1:41 PM MST

• That's for sure.
    He's not much of a diplomat, but he's gotta realize that America needs allies.
      February 2, 2017 1:49 PM MST

Amazing scenario huh?
    Total Chaos
      February 2, 2017 6:00 PM MST

He's a great businessman otherwise.
      February 3, 2017 12:18 AM MST

You must be overlooking a few minor details...

www.dailywire.com/news/3729/donald-trump-successful-businessman-not-really-aaron-bandler
      February 3, 2017 5:54 AM MST