Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Malizz
Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Is there anything spiritual or religious you do daily?

Is there anything spiritual or religious you do daily?

I want to become more spiritual and a more meaningful life. I'm not religious and don't really want to be. 
I'm interested in aspects of paganism but overall it's not for me. Also I'm agnostic, although I sort of want to believe or have a connection to something bigger/higher. 
Also interested in Buddhism.

Posted - February 4, 2017

Responses

• No I don't. I know what you're asking and understand why, but we all have to find our own path. Explore. Read. Talk to people. You'll find something that suits you. Sometimes it takes a little while.
      February 4, 2017 1:15 AM MST

If there are a lot of trees or forest around where you live you could experiment with 'forest bathing' . Can be very effective and helpful in a spiritual sense..

https://qz.com/804022/health-benefits-japanese-forest-bathing 
      February 4, 2017 1:37 AM MST

• I don't choke some of the people I.deal with on a daily basis. The amount of patience and understanding that takes does require me to be.in a certain spiritual place. It may sound.like a joke, but it is really not.
      February 4, 2017 2:50 AM MST

Nope
      February 4, 2017 5:41 PM MST

Is there anything spiritual or religious you do daily?

Are you talking to me?

Are you talking to me?
    Seriously though Muslims do those spiritual meditative actions five times daily. 

Anyway, spirituality is that which can touch you deep down in your heart and bring about an emotional overflow every time you think about it, as for example in the video below

February 4, 2017 6:37 PM MST

Meditation
    http://answermug.com/blogs/628/1483/meditation
      February 4, 2017 7:14 PM MST

i start my day by listening to this with my morning coffee.
      February 4, 2017 7:38 PM MST

Really nice
    so satisfied
      February 4, 2017 7:44 PM MST

Thanks Baba..
      February 4, 2017 7:48 PM MST