Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Family » My ex actually took our child for 2 days, what do I do now?

My ex actually took our child for 2 days, what do I do now?

Well, usually I have my son, but occasionally I get 1 or 2 days to myself.
Wow! I could get in shape or start a business or go on a date!!

Nope!
I'll probably just stay home and dance to music videos until I pass out.

What should I do?

Posted - February 4, 2017

Responses

That was really hard on me at first. I tried going out and meeting people and then remembered I don't like people. I work from home anyway, so I started binge working on the weekends my kids are gone now. 
      February 4, 2017 11:49 AM MST

• LoL!
    If only we didn't live so far apart, you could dance with me. : )
    Or not, whatever I'm not good at flirting anymore, LoL.
    I'm just tired because my son kept waking me up over and over last night, takes a while for him to go to sleep and just when I'm about to nod off I hear " Goodnight, I love you."LoL!
    I thought when they get older I'm supposed to get to sleep.
    Next he'll be a teenager and I'lll be waiting up for him.
    I'll never be beautiful again, LoL!

February 4, 2017 12:06 PM MST

People are a pain in the a--,my recommendation is to get a nice pet, they will show affection, and be happy to see you when you come home,never hold a grudge like people. when you feel like seeing someone, see them on your terms, and when you had enough of them after ten minutes you can go home to your pet and be happy. have a nice day. 
      February 4, 2017 12:06 PM MST

• Interesting.  I love people, I find them endlessly fascinating and love getting to know people.. I find people enrich my life, and hopefully I do theirs. I love pets too but couldn't go without human relationships and that special connection we can have with another human being
      February 4, 2017 12:15 PM MST

What is wrong with staying home and dancing to music videos? If it feeds your soul, go for it. One thing I will suggest is making a meal you never get to eat because no one else likes it, or it isn't kid friendly. This post was edited by Gatorblu at February 4, 2017 1:00 PM MST
      February 4, 2017 12:08 PM MST

• That's a good idea, but I get carried away with food.
    I have a sweet tooth and if I drink I'll eat just horrible.
    Gotta grow up I guess, but I'm definitely gonna dance because my ex didn't like to and I forgot how after all those years so luckily the internet has taught me some sweet moves.
    It does make me happy. : )
      February 4, 2017 12:15 PM MST

• Grow up? That is so boring.
    Get naked, drink, dance, eat bad food, binge watch, pass out, and sleep in. That's a party!
      February 4, 2017 12:35 PM MST

• LoL, I like how you think Tammy.
    Dancing naked might be danderous, but I'll try.
    Who needs friends to party right?
    They just get in the way, LoL!
      February 4, 2017 12:41 PM MST

Binge watch all of Netflix and Amazon Prime.
      February 4, 2017 12:09 PM MST

• Nice, that is one way to kill a lotta time, but I just feel like doing something, I don't know what?
      February 4, 2017 12:17 PM MST

• Thanks Tom.
    I think I'll just go visit my mother's cats, LoL.
    Then I don't have to take care of them. : )
      February 4, 2017 12:10 PM MST

Make a surprise for him
    a tree house or something cool.
      February 4, 2017 12:57 PM MST

• Hmm..that's a good idea.
    I usually clean the whole place and do laundry and get groceries so I have fresh stuff to make lunches, but someday it would cool to make something for him.
    I'll keep that in mind. : )
      February 4, 2017 1:19 PM MST

I am a widow of five years now, my kids are grown. I like to volunteer and give of myself helping others. It really is true that "there is more happiness in giving than receiving. (Acts 20:35)
      February 11, 2017 1:06 PM MST