Active Now

Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Environment » It's nice to watch youtube vids now and then for fun yea? Are we allowed to post non music vids? I thought this one was funny

It's nice to watch youtube vids now and then for fun yea? Are we allowed to post non music vids? I thought this one was funny

Just a bit of fun, I realise that the vid's put together to show Trump at his worse but then again, he does kinda make it real easy to poke fun at him  On a serious note though, I found the vids about Trump and Melania's body language and the way he treats her deeply worrying and sad :(

Posted - February 4, 2017

Responses

Excellent video. A perfect summary of who and what Trump REALLY is.

I still wonder why he has never been prosecuted for what is clearly a criminal enterprise - the fraud called Trump University. Trump tried to shut down the controversy by paying 25 million dollars to make it all go away. Apparently the payoff worked. That's a terrible indictment of the American justice system. 
      February 4, 2017 3:03 PM MST

• Exactly HOW does he get away with it.. it's insane.  The man has so many bad marks against him that it's not true!
      February 4, 2017 3:32 PM MST

I've posted several non-music videos here, and inside the video section. As long as they are inside TOS.
      February 4, 2017 4:15 PM MST

hahaha pretty good.
      February 4, 2017 4:51 PM MST