Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Since Old School seems to be banned from here, can I just answer for him and tell you what he is saying through me? Or will I be banned?

Since Old School seems to be banned from here, can I just answer for him and tell you what he is saying through me? Or will I be banned?

Posted - February 5, 2017

Responses

He did call me a racist. Maybe that is because I raced motorcycles in my youth?
      February 5, 2017 9:57 AM MST

• Yes that must be it, I am sure no one would even dream of calling you a racist, or a right wing etc. 
      February 5, 2017 12:50 PM MST

He called me an a**hole.
      February 5, 2017 1:25 PM MST

WHOA!
      February 5, 2017 2:25 PM MST

I'm starting to think there are loads of people that take the internet way too seriously. Including Old School. As far as you being banned, I'm cool with that.;-) This post was edited by Zack at February 5, 2017 5:00 PM MST
      February 5, 2017 10:29 AM MST

• Sending healing thoughts and purrayers, (that's a cat/per/non religious/all encompassing version) for OS - hope you make it back.. sometimes you have to just accept that life and HERE is unfair.. sometimes things just plain suck.. but illegitimi non carborundum as they say.

And before I end up accused again of something I was careful not to do.. the phrase means don't let the things in life that are hard stop you... keep on.. etc..

Uncommon Knowledge: The phrase "Illegitimi non carborundum" may look like Latin, but it doesn't exactly translate to "Don't Let the Bastards Grind You Down."

Carborundum is actually the name of an extremely hard mineral (silicon carbide) used for grinding. Illegitimi suggests illegitimate, but it really has no meaning in Latin.

February 5, 2017 12:57 PM MST

Other people say worse things. He should come back. 
      February 5, 2017 1:29 PM MST

If you'd like your account to stay open, you might not want to repeat things verbatim. Other than that, meh.
      February 5, 2017 4:49 PM MST