Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Happy with the Superbowl outcome and Lady Gaga's half-time performance? YEA or OY VEY? Why?

Happy with the Superbowl outcome and Lady Gaga's half-time performance? YEA or OY VEY? Why?

Posted - February 6, 2017

Responses

She did put on a good show.
      February 6, 2017 5:16 AM MST

Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Monday to thee. I lived in Massachusetts for five years. My son was born there. So I am always partial to teams from Massachusetts! Did you have a favorite that you hoped would win?
      February 6, 2017 6:41 AM MST

I was rooting for the Falcons. I tend to go for the underdog. And I don't care for Brady/Patriots since deflategate.
      February 6, 2017 6:43 AM MST

• I thought Lady GaGa did a fine job with the show. Haven't heard much of her stuff but it was good. I liked it.
    Now for the game itself? One of the biggest most exciting comebacks I've ever watched! Say what you will about Brady and the Patriots but they proved they are the best! This time!
    This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at February 6, 2017 6:48 AM MST
      February 6, 2017 6:46 AM MST

I didn't watch the game or her show last night but out of curiosity I did watch a video of her half time  performance. I was quite surprised. I liked what I heard and saw
      February 6, 2017 11:35 AM MST

i didnt watch it, not much into sports
      February 8, 2017 2:58 PM MST