Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Another day at the funny farm?

Another day at the funny farm?

I really didn't want to go to work this morning... and you know how when you get that Monday morning feeling and when you get there it's just fine? Well, it wasn't :( That awful beeep who beeping well keeps trying to make trouble and get me into trouble... is doing it again, I've gone out of my way to help this person and all she does it complain and try to get me into trouble... hmm lucky or unlucky for her I have to go in early tonight, (I work twice in one day, 3 days a week) so perhaps I will get a chance to 'share with her how I am feeling'

SO how was/is everyone else's day?

Posted - February 6, 2017

Responses

Don't worry, mine wasn't so swell either. I'm feeling icky and got stuck with the new clueless manager last night and had to show her how to do everything she should know how to do by now and all that fun stuff. I always get stuck with extra work and have to rush to get things done by morning when it's just me and her and the goofball. I was also like 10 minutes late getting off the clock which means I gots to go in late tonight and take a longer lunch so I don't get screeched at for overtime. I hate having to do that because I like to be on the dot. This post was edited by Patchouli at February 6, 2017 7:03 AM MST
      February 6, 2017 7:00 AM MST

• Aww that sounds yucky too. Well you know what we deserve  a payrise.
      February 6, 2017 7:02 AM MST

• Wow! Doesn't sound like a great person to have to work around. But there always seems to be at least one at every job. I'm glad I sold my shop and retired! It's only 6:00 AM here and I'm just heading for coffee but it's raining again. Too early to tell yet but hopefully it's a good day! 
    Best of luck to you! 
      February 6, 2017 7:03 AM MST

• Hoping you have a fabulous day :)
      February 6, 2017 7:11 AM MST

• Got my coffee now so it's already better! LOL
      February 6, 2017 7:15 AM MST

• Isn't it amazing that the higher soon people climb the less brain power they seem to have ... any one familiar with the word nepotism?
      February 6, 2017 7:14 AM MST

• "It's too early to tell."  We'll do lunch and I'll catch you up then!
      February 6, 2017 7:20 AM MST

• Ok that's a deal :)
      February 6, 2017 7:25 AM MST

maybe you shouldnt help her anymore if shes just going to get you in trouble
      February 6, 2017 9:56 AM MST

Well, it's a little after noon here and so far my day is going well.  My boss is here today, so there's someone to talk with and something to do. 
      February 6, 2017 10:09 AM MST