Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Politics » In the campaign, Trump was able to RID himself of his competition by NAME CALLING. Will that work on the judiciary??

In the campaign, Trump was able to RID himself of his competition by NAME CALLING. Will that work on the judiciary??

Posted - February 6, 2017

Responses

• It's his only defense mechanism.. he's been doing it for years in business, bullying and intimidating, he did it in the campaign and it's all he knows how to do.. and since he has an inexperienced bunch of business people around him now they aren't going to be of much help.

You'd have thought Trump would have given up the tweeting too but he hasn't ... very unprofessional.. but of course his supporters can see none of this
      February 6, 2017 8:16 AM MST

Sure.  Why not?  Once you have a formula you know works, why mess with it?  

February 6, 2017 8:27 AM MST

• I don't think it will work with judges ... for some reason they demand facts
      February 6, 2017 8:38 AM MST

• Yes, they are complete spoilsports like that :P
      February 6, 2017 8:40 AM MST

Hilary rid herself out of the competition with her own name calling. A little tip to future candidates: Attack your rival candidate, don't attack the voters. 

#BasketofDeplorables

February 6, 2017 3:11 PM MST

LOL!  I thought this thread was about Trump.  Definitely not making excuses for her but I don't believe what she did is worse than Trump's calling people within his OWN party names.

For anyone reading this here's a reminder of all our President's name calling & insults:
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/01/28/upshot/donald-trump-twitter-insults.html

This post was edited by Harry at February 6, 2017 3:59 PM MST
      February 6, 2017 3:59 PM MST

It's mostly humor. Honestly. I'm dying at the Bernie ones! lol.  They're the best! :))
      February 6, 2017 7:10 PM MST