Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Thebigd
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Is a multi-question question credited as one discussion, on the AM leaderboards, or does each question get credited as one discussion?

Is a multi-question question credited as one discussion, on the AM leaderboards, or does each question get credited as one discussion?

Posted - February 7, 2017

Responses

• Good question but being an FNG? I have no idea Alf.
      February 7, 2017 6:58 AM MST

• LOL ... good answer!
      February 7, 2017 7:00 AM MST

• LOL!
      February 7, 2017 7:01 AM MST

Who was christened as Benedict here, ALF?
      December 23, 2017 11:29 PM MST

• It's been quite a while ... I can't remember, sorry.
      December 23, 2017 11:36 PM MST

Sighhh so many benedicts;((
      December 23, 2017 11:38 PM MST

A "discussion" is one page/ one press of the ask button, regardless of how many actual questions you work into the description and heading fields. 
      February 7, 2017 1:38 PM MST

• Thank you, Just Asking. Even when I was at that other site (AB), I wondered how that was determined.
    Well ... it's off to the Decontamination Chamber for uttering another site's name!  :)

February 7, 2017 1:56 PM MST

Only if multi-questions are trumped...and triumphed..rosily or tildied grammatically or unapologetically trashed....mine are thrown outside the mug...precariously;))
      December 23, 2017 11:26 PM MST

• Okay  ... I've looked and I can't find the discussion between you and JA, but I'm sure that you were not asked to put all your questions in the "Outside the Mug" category or any other single category.
       Putting everything into one category was how the site was setup back at it's beginning.  Every posting was put into the "AnswerMug" category and a member had to go through over 7,000 questions to find what they were looking for.
       As the site's membership grew, more categories were requested by the members and the Staff, working with the members, came up with the list that we use today.
       I, like you do, hope that everything on this site is entertaining.  That's why we come here.  The members have asked for categories so that things are easier to find.  That doesn't keep the posting from being entertaining.
      December 24, 2017 12:48 AM MST