Active Now

Danilo_G
Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » If Obama is the FOUNDER of ISIS, why would Trump take his advice about WHO is gonna attack us?

If Obama is the FOUNDER of ISIS, why would Trump take his advice about WHO is gonna attack us?

Hello:

While I'm at it, if Obama is the FOUNDER of ISIS, why would Trump take his advice about attacking Yemen??

Truly..  I wanna know.

excon

Posted - February 7, 2017

Responses

I have been trying to figure out why Trump would take Obama's list of countries at face value but not thoroughly review the stop gaps put into place when Obama ordered the 6 month ban.  I understand why Trump is moving so aggressively on this issue but I don't understand why he & his administration didn't just tell us they were going to review everything as thoroughly and as quickly as possible before making a decision on how we must proceed.  It would make sense to me to be able to explain why (the actual current holes in the system) he has chosen the path he has.  It's like putting the cart before the horse IMO.

Sorry I didn't answer your question excon but I don't have an adequate response. This post was edited by Harry at February 7, 2017 6:41 AM MST
      February 7, 2017 6:40 AM MST

you need to ask obama that question
      February 7, 2017 4:54 PM MST